Are travel affiliate programs good to sell?

Dean

Well if that's all it took then why do they set things up to automatically reject people by default?
A lot of affiliate programs are like that for people that are new to a network or don't meet their default requirements. It's crazy but happens a lot.

Cheers, Dean.

Storm

A lot of affiliate programs are like that for people that are new to a network or don't meet their default requirements. It's crazy but happens a lot.

Cheers, Dean.
Well they should at least check the information of the person out first. I think it's just lazy people that are managing their affiliate programs.

Maria Marketing

I do not know if they are good to sell or not but there sure are a lot of travel emails that make their way to my email folders. They might be because people seem to travel more now because of the ease of it.

Ben

I was just checking some of these out a couple days ago and the payouts can be quite good so if you can make sales then you'd probably get some real nice commission payments.

KeralMTG

I was looking at some of the travel affiliates and their commission percent is a little low but then I saw the average sales and since the sales are higher amounts then they are pretty good for some of them. I am thinking of trying out 1 or 2 of them myself.

JennyJ

If you can find people that are interested in travel then you might make good money. Some people travel a lot these days so if you can get your advertisements in front of them then it might make good money.

Traveler

I was looking at some of the travel affiliates and their commission percent is a little low but then I saw the average sales and since the sales are higher amounts then they are pretty good for some of them. I am thinking of trying out 1 or 2 of them myself.
I was also seeing the average sale amounts and that is one of the things that was catching my attention. I think I just need to find a way to market it the best.

KeralMTG

I was also seeing the average sale amounts and that is one of the things that was catching my attention. I think I just need to find a way to market it the best.
You can try to find some Facebook groups that are related to the travel niche and then join them. That can help you to build some good leads.

Kania

Yes travel affiliate programs are good and you can make good money but it can be harder if you do not have good followers. I have made 2 sales I think for travel affiliate services.

Traveler

Yes travel affiliate programs are good and you can make good money but it can be harder if you do not have good followers. I have made 2 sales I think for travel affiliate services.
I am trying to build more social followers and friends for the travel niche right now but it is going slow since I have not worked on it too much. Maybe in a short time I will be able to put more time into my travel niche marketing.

Catherine1

I have been looking into the travel niche off and on for a little while now and it does seem like it can be a good niche to get into but I think you will just have to be able to get your offers seen by the right people that are looking for those kind of things.

Traveler

It's a very huge niche that will always be in demand, but what I have noticed is that most of the networks that have these offers pay affiliates on a net-30 or even net-45 basis, which is too late if you ask me as cash flow becomes a major issue.
Don't most affiliate programs pay on a net-30 basis for other niches? If you know some that pay sooner then please share what they are because I would like some that pay sooner than 30 days.