Are Pay Per Download affiliate programs good?

Maria Marketing

Some are only a few Euros each and some are more. It just depends on who they are for I guess.
That seems like you would have to make a lot of sales to make them worth your time to me. It might be better to find things that you will make more money from.

Kania

That seems like you would have to make a lot of sales to make them worth your time to me. It might be better to find things that you will make more money from.
I was thinking about that at first but I thought they may do good sales because people are always downloading things all the time. Now I think I might look for other things instead of these.

Maria Marketing

I was thinking about that at first but I thought they may do good sales because people are always downloading things all the time. Now I think I might look for other things instead of these.
Yes they do but I think that it might be harder for them to download things that they don't know about.

Kania

Yes they do but I think that it might be harder for them to download things that they don't know about.
Maybe so but I just thought that since people like to download many things then these would be good to market but I think not so much right now.