Are Pay Per Download affiliate programs good?

Kania

I saw some affiliate programs where you get paid for people downloading software but I did not know this program existed before.

Are these kinds of affiliate programs good to make money with or are they a waste of time?

I don't want to join something that is wasting my time.

ulterios

I was looking at these last year and it seems like they can be a tough sell/market. Usually people won't download things these days unless they are sure about where they are coming from.

I guess if you had the right audience and/or email list then you might do ok with these programs but I really had no area to try this out with my current lists and sites/social accounts.

Storm

I looked into a couple of these and they were for browser extensions. They didn't seem like they would be worth the time for me after looking into it some.

There may be some of these that are good but you would probably have to be able to get the right people to market them to.

Kania

I was looking at these last year and it seems like they can be a tough sell/market. Usually people won't download things these days unless they are sure about where they are coming from.

I guess if you had the right audience and/or email list then you might do ok with these programs but I really had no area to try this out with my current lists and sites/social accounts.
Maybe that is right. I do not trust some websites. I have a gamers email list. will that be a good one?

I looked into a couple of these and they were for browser extensions. They didn't seem like they would be worth the time for me after looking into it some.

There may be some of these that are good but you would probably have to be able to get the right people to market them to.
I did not really see what they are exactly. I will try to find out.

Storm

I did not really see what they are exactly. I will try to find out.
If you are going to market something like that which is a download you should make sure exactly what the product is.

Dean

Based on what I have heard and read about these over the years they are not always easy to earn well from but if you have the right products and the right email list, followers, groups, etc. then you may do ok.

I have been told that there are much easier ways to earn from your marketing efforts than these programs but I really only know what I have been told and have read.

Kania

Based on what I have heard and read about these over the years they are not always easy to earn well from but if you have the right products and the right email list, followers, groups, etc. then you may do ok.

I have been told that there are much easier ways to earn from your marketing efforts than these programs but I really only know what I have been told and have read.
I don't have many followers or a big email list. I just started doing internet marketing a few months ago and everything is still small time.
PPD is tough nut to crack in comparison to other verticals CPA , PPL , PPS .

But if you know what you are doing you can earn good from that too.

Try propellerads for running traffic buying campaign , I have tried that and its good.
Thank you. I will look at propellerads and find out about it. :D
PPD is not worth the effort due to the low payouts. If you are targeting people from France only then it is worth, else you can always go with CPA or PPS. The conversion rates are also not that high for such offers.
Why is France so good? Do French people download more things?

Kania

Also have a look over OGAds CPI offers , if you are good in creating awesome landing pages and generating good number of traffic you can easily earn from their too.
Thank you very much for all this information. I will write those down too and find out more about them.

This can help me learn more about internet marketing.

KeralMTG

I have seen some of these kinds of affiliate programs around but I never see anything that says they are good for making money so I never tried them. If you try and they work let us know please what your results are.

Kania

I have seen some of these kinds of affiliate programs around but I never see anything that says they are good for making money so I never tried them. If you try and they work let us know please what your results are.
I did not see any of that information also and that is why I asked here. I would have liked it to see something good on it. I do not know if I will try it but if I do I will share the results with everyone on here.

Kania

@Kania Have a look over offervault what offers they are giving , you can check and try with the best payout program listed over there.
I never heard of that one. I will look at it. Thanks you :D

I too have wondered about the same many times, maybe it has something to do with the advertisers looking for people from France and their tendancy to buy stuff?
Maybe they make more online purchases then some of the other countries. The advertisers probably want who make more online purchases their priority.

KeralMTG

I did not see any of that information also and that is why I asked here. I would have liked it to see something good on it. I do not know if I will try it but if I do I will share the results with everyone on here.
Thanks mate. I will share results if I do this kind of program too.

Kania

I found out that some of these are for web browser extensions that are to help people save money. I do not know if those are good or not but I was reading on some of them. I will probably just use other affiliate things instead of download things.