Are more images better for a blog?

shilpa

When you say graphics do you mean infographics?

I have an old friend who makes these and I was thinking about having some of these on some of my blog posts.

Yes, graphics means any kind of graphical data, whether images, graphs, infographics, memes, pictographs, and so on. If you include them in your blogs or websites, you're providing viewers with visual interactivity. They're likely to interact more with your pages. They'll return for more if you include appropriate materials. And always be careful on the side of usage, never use too many images if the main focus of your pages is to provide useful information and not to provide visual interactions. Even when selling products or services, it becomes indispensable to use more of images and less of textual data. It's still better to balance it out just to be on the safe side, however.

More images makes the blog more describing yet attractive too, so you can add more images on a blog to make it better. But you should maintain at least a count of words (1000 words) in the blogs.

Raeann Bell

My answer in yes!! Images will make your blog more attractive. cause Images of your blog will more describable about your blog.

Eric Hecht

Images are too important for the blog. Text with images get more traffic as compared to the simple text. Readers find blog text with image more interesting and it also increases engagement on the blog. Hence to make the blog interesting and readable for the readers use images.

Marcos

Images are too important for the blog. Text with images get more traffic as compared to the simple text. Readers find blog text with image more interesting and it also increases engagement on the blog. Hence to make the blog interesting and readable for the readers use images.
Does that mean that more images are better?

Ana

Yes, graphics means any kind of graphical data, whether images, graphs, infographics, memes, pictographs, and so on. If you include them in your blogs or websites, you're providing viewers with visual interactivity. They're likely to interact more with your pages. They'll return for more if you include appropriate materials. And always be careful on the side of usage, never use too many images if the main focus of your pages is to provide useful information and not to provide visual interactions. Even when selling products or services, it becomes indispensable to use more of images and less of textual data. It's still better to balance it out just to be on the safe side, however.
These would only be used for regular blog post articles and not for selling products or services. I should then just use what I think looks good with my best judgement?

What about having images with text in them. Like a title for the main image or something like that?

Last edited by a moderator:

mildredtabitha

I will be making a new blog or maybe 2 of them and I have been trying to organize many things before I start making the blog. I was wondering if it is better to have more images on a blog to make it look real nice or is it better to limit the number images so that it will load more quickly. What is the best for this?

I feel a blog is about the words than pictures and so one picture per post is better. Too many pictures on a blog might seem attractive but it will attract children and people who don't like reading.

So one picture per post on a blog is better because it shows formality and friendliness. :D

Ana

The images with little text in it are fine. Sometimes images with little text on it are self-explanatory and direct users to read the full content. The main image helps the audience to tell them what exactly the post is about?. It helps you to get a relevant traffic.
I see how that may help to get people to read more now. I think that I will do this sometime. Thank you for your help.
I feel a blog is about the words than pictures and so one picture per post is better. Too many pictures on a blog might seem attractive but it will attract children and people who don't like reading.

So one picture per post on a blog is better because it shows formality and friendliness. :D
I had not thought about that before. I want them to read my posts because I always put much time into making them.

Will247

You don't want to have too many images and not enough text but if you have a lot of text on your pages then adding more images can help visualize your content.

If you don't have a lot of text in your pages then no more than 2 or 3 images should be good.

Ana

You don't want to have too many images and not enough text but if you have a lot of text on your pages then adding more images can help visualize your content.

If you don't have a lot of text in your pages then no more than 2 or 3 images should be good.
I think I will try to use 3 images unless I have a long post and then I will add more if it looks appropriate.

CookieRunner

What's your blog all about if I may ask?

Well, if you ask me I would like to see more pictures than reading, but you have to consider the loading time of it, probably make us of images which are not big but good in quality. Nowadays, people tend to be lazy in reading they always look into the pictures first and see if interests them. Maybe balance is the word for this balance the images as well as your content.

It also depends on what your blog is about... So, if it's about Photography, Art, Cooking or Designs of course images are mostly needed for this kind of website.