Will likes get more followers on Twitter?

Milana

I was only going to do maybe 5-10 likes per day. Is that too much you think?
That will be fine. I was mostly talking about doing hundreds of them a day. That can make you look like a spammer to Twitter and that may harm your account.

JohnQ

I haven't tried doing it myself but I see that a lot of people do this because they have so many likes that it's crazy. It will probably work to some extent but you just don't want to do it so much that you look desperate for followers.

Catherine1

That will be fine. I was mostly talking about doing hundreds of them a day. That can make you look like a spammer to Twitter and that may harm your account.
I am always real cautious about things like that. I don't want a reputation for being a spammer.

I haven't tried doing it myself but I see that a lot of people do this because they have so many likes that it's crazy. It will probably work to some extent but you just don't want to do it so much that you look desperate for followers.
I have seen some accounts like that too. I would never make it look that obvious myself.

Onanadipo

Not exactly, if your tweets got retweeted probably you'll get likes on that tweet but not gain followers. In order for you to gain followers is you have to join TweetDeck it is an third party application of twitter. Here's how it goes in TweetDeck there will be groups every person in that group has their own tweet so what tweetdeck will do is all the person inside the group will retweet the tweet of everyone, but not all the time there are admins in this groups that will not let the twitter to spam.

Catherine1

Not exactly, if your tweets got retweeted probably you'll get likes on that tweet but not gain followers. In order for you to gain followers is you have to join TweetDeck it is an third party application of twitter. Here's how it goes in TweetDeck there will be groups every person in that group has their own tweet so what tweetdeck will do is all the person inside the group will retweet the tweet of everyone, but not all the time there are admins in this groups that will not let the twitter to spam.
I have never heard of Tweetdeck but I will go and see if I can find out more about it. Do you know what the pricing for it is or if it is a free application?

I know that some of the social media services are quite expensive.