Why did you choose wordpress?

Sharon

Have you ever chose wordpress for your website/blog?

As all of us knew then there are so many blog CMS out there. I chose WP because it gave me more plugins, free themes, security and power of the CMS.

What do you think? Why did you choose wordpress?

Mark007

WordPress is a professional Web 2.0 platform that helps to ease the optimization for your website. WordPress provide numerous themes and customized designs to improve your seo. It also gives good plugins to optimize your website better in search engines. WordPress is chosen the best for building personal blogs and professional websites for its various features.

If it is going to be a CMS site I primarily use WordPress because it is so extensible and has excellent community support. If I have to put the site on a windows server I will use DotNetNuke for the same reasons.

cwvps

I've chosen WordPress because of it's plugins, great themes, it's easy to use and it's flexible, it's a free software and the support is great. On their forums, you can get an answer to just about any question.

Dean

I am using Wordpress on some of my sites and some of the main reasons that I chose it was because of the availability of the countless plugins and themes as well as the amount of information that is out there around the web about Wordpress.

The sites I chose to use it one were sites that I wanted something that I could just install and setup very quickly and with Wordpress I am able to do that. Since I know quite a bit about Wordpress I can get a site built very quickly so that I can get it launched faster. I don't always need that but sometimes I have some reasons to.

These are some of the reasons that I chose Wordpress to build some of my sites with.

Cheers, Dean.

Muzzamil

Have you ever chose wordpress for your website/blog?

As all of us knew then there are so many blog CMS out there. I chose WP because it gave me more plugins, free themes, security and power of the CMS.

What do you think? Why did you choose wordpress?
I chose Wordpress for its wide variety of plugins and themes. Also it easily allows you to create new pages or post new stuff. This is very convenient for me since I post a lot and blog almost every day.

ulterios

I started using WordPress for some of my sites originally because I was looking for something quick, easy and that had lots of themes and plugins. There was just so much stuff available for WordPress as well as information on it that it was the obvious choice at that time.

I used to build lots of WordPress sites for the different niches. This has slowed down drastically and when I get the time I would like to create my own CMS to take it's place. Not that I think WordPress is bad, I just would like something that is completely built around what I want to do.

I still have several WordPress sites but the number is down from what I once had. It's a great CMS for it's intended purpose and especially for beginners or people that want a quick and easy solution to build a site.

Catherine1

I chose Wordpress because I needed something that was quick and easy for me to build a website with. I tried a couple other software programs to build websites but it didn't work too well. Wordpress is pretty easy for new website builders.

KeralMTG

I picked using wordpress because it was the most easy CMS for me to learn. I like how it has very many themes and plugins to help to do some things too. I am trying to learn to build my own website from coding it myself but it is not the easiest for me to learn.

JennyJ

I chose Wordpress because I wanted my own blog and started out with one of the free ones on wordpress.com and found out that I was able to learn things quicker than I thought. Then decided that I wanted to have more options available so went out and bought mu own domain and web hosting to start a new Wordpress blog and have loved it even more.

Why should I use WordPress? Isn’t my old site good sufficient? Why do I need to change to WordPress? If you’re asking these inquiries, then you’re at the right place. In this article, we have compiled a few details why you should use WordPress, in what ways you can use WordPress, and who is using WordPress.