Which Country would you like to visit?

PedroP

I'd like to go to Japan. I've been there for a many more time but I still feel that I can't grasp all of Japan even if I continued to visit it all throughout my life. That's Japan for you. It's got a rich cultural diversity. I have been to Kyoto the previous year. And I'm planning to visit it once more this year. I am particularly intrigued by its historical importance. It was the ancient capital of Japan before Edo (now Tokyo) rose to Power. But still it shares a lot of historical importance, even way more than Tokyo, if I'm a bit exaggerating: but it's true.
My father works for a Japanese company and he's been to Japan a few times. Truly a fascinating place. Even though it's just a small island I feel you are right, you could fly there every weekend for the rest of your life and you still wouldn't know 100% of it.

joehue

I'd like to visit Greece, to visit Mount Olympus, where the gods once lived, and walk on the market place where Socrates used to hang around. This country is the most underrated despite of it being the mother of our civilization.

Juliemonkey

In Asia I would love to visit in South Korea and Japan and after that I would like to go backpacking in Europe. That's my plan:).

easymusicforall

I would love to visit India.
According to Russel Peter "stand-up comedian" You can experience sight, sound, smell, taste and touch at the same time the moment you get off the plane and I would love to experience that.
Also India has a huge variety of culture and each place is different. I would love to learn their music and hear them play their music. It would definitely be an enlightening and fulfilling experience. They have one of the complex types of music that needs to be studied and explore due to the awesomeness.
India also offers different varieties of food. It's very interesting and I really love Indian food cause they use different spice combinations. I also saw some documentaries about their food which made me crave for a whole month and swore to not watch Indian food documentaries until I have enough money to go there myself.

HMASERV

I preferred to go in London,Canada and Japan.London is one of my dream country to travel because i'd like to see there beautiful tourist spot there.And japan also.I,m interested to go here to meet all my favorite Artist like Akira kushida,Hironobu Kageyama and more so excited.in canada i have a relative there and friends

Michelle P. Camo

I haven't experience visiting different countries. But if given a chance I want to travel around the world.
1. Thailand.
2. Singapore.
3. China.
4. Japan.
5. Paris.
6. New York.
7. New Zealand
8. Alaska
9. Scotland
10. Poland

iamreeence

First on my list is Japan, aside from having a background of what Japan is, Japan is really beautiful. Japanese people are so polite and kind. And as I was able to watch a video blog about japan it is also the safest place in the world. He was able to leave his bag on the side of the street full of people and no one even dared to grab it, not to mention he is not beside his bag. I also want to see and experience their culture and traditions, Japan is rich with culture and tradition because they really treasure and preserve the traditions from long before up to date. I also have a basic knowledge about their language and I can't wait to use it there although I may not be as good as the natives, I still want to try and learn from experience. I hope I do get the chance to visit Japan one day.

argel241

Korea! I like to go there in fall and winter season to see the falling leaves like what I am always seeing on Korean dramas:D it's very beautiful and I would like to wear their traditional Korean dress it's so cute.

BelindaMT

Actually, I am very interested in visiting Thailand. I'm a big foodie, and I want to explore the cuisine there. I spent some time in Japan--which is totally different of course--but I fell in love with Asia, in general, and I want to explore more countries in that region.
Hi JoeMildford,
Thailand is a nice place and most of the Thai cuisine have ginger that's why its a bit spicy. historical wise, Thailand is a good place to visit. Like you, it's my dream also to visit Japan especially during the season of cherry blossoms. I wish I can also travel in some part of Asia like South Korea. It was also on my bucket list.

ayeshajan888

I would like to visit New Zealand because I find serenity and peace in the beauty and grandeur of this place. The beautiful landscapes and the vast wilderness. The breathtaking scenery of Queenstown wherein you will appreciate the creation of God. Its scenery is so enhancing that you will feel relax. And its history is also interesting to learn. If I have the chance and the resources, it will be my first travel destination.

Joey Mercado

Hello there,

Which country of the world would you want to travel to most and why?
Please leave some your feeling that you visited to that country

I would like to hear your share :eek:

Thanks.

One of the definite country I want to visit is to be find in Europe and that is the ITALY. Because most of my relatives and close family members are working there; So if I will have find the chance to visit this country I will let them feel the loved and support I felt when they need to work with minimum or sometimes with no rest and too much overtime when they are providing me what I need and wants then. So if I will have the chance to visit this I will just do the same let them feel that they are worth to enjoy even sometimes.