Which Country would you like to visit?

Which Country would you like to visit?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by robertdn, Jan 22, 2015.

1. robertdn

robertdn Moderator

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Hello there,

Which country of the world would you want to travel to most and why?
    Please leave some your feeling that you visited to that country

I would like to hear your share :eek:

Thanks.

2. sam.hunt0710

sam.hunt0710 Moderator

Ratings:
    +176 / 3 / -0
    Los Angeles ..... Whenever i will get a chance its my first destination.

3. MidnightAngel

MidnightAngel Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    If I am ever rich enough, I would love to visit Ireland. In my genealogy, I found out that I have Irish roots, my Great Great Grandmother was from Ireland, and just looking at the photos online and in books, makes it my one destination that I dream of visiting.

4. Hostlumina

Hostlumina Active Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 0 / -0
    For me Japan!

It's on my list waiting on my pen to be crossed out. It looks like a very fun unique place to visit and have a blast!

5. mlipure

mlipure New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Japan, i like sushi :) but i never taste a real sushi of Japan

6. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +201 / 0 / -0
    I have been asked this several times in the last few years and I always say that it's hard to narrow it down to just one country because there are several that I would like to visit.

If it all cam down to it and I had a chance to visit any one of them I would probably just write them down on a piece of paper, drop them in a hat or something and draw one.

It would probably be one of these top choices:

New Zealand
    Italy
    England
    Ireland
    Japan
    France

Cheers, Dean.

7. Maria Marketing

Maria Marketing Active Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    I have always wanted to visit France and Italy so I would have to pick one of those. I love food and both of those countries have wonderful food which is a big part of why I would like to visit them. They also have many different places that I would like to see and that adds to my choices. :)

8. matteomatt

matteomatt Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    New Zealand, Australlia

9. ulterios

ulterios Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +251 / 1 / -0
    LOL, Same here. I have always wanted to visit either of those countries, I don't care which really. That part of the world is just a lot different than anywhere I have ever been before and that's one of the main reasons. ;)

10. Muzzamil

Muzzamil Active Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    I would love to visit China and Japan. Chins because I want to see its industrialization and rapid growth, and how exactly they do business. And I would like to visit Japan because of it's unique culture and traditions. Also I just want to see its beauty.

11. Traveler

Traveler Active Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    One of these days I would like to visit Brazil. I have wanted to go to Rio ever since I was young and I hope to get a chance to go there one day.

12. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +201 / 0 / -0
    Why have you wanted to go to Rio? Were you wanting to go to see Carnival?

They have some spectacular events during Carnival. I had some friends go a few years back and they said that it was awesome. I wouldn't mind going to see it one of these days.

Cheers, Dean.

13. Catherine1

Catherine1 Active Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    I have always wanted to visit France and now that I live here I would say that I would like to visit either China or Japan. I have never visited anywhere in Asia and some friends have told me that it's beautiful there so I am hoping to visit at least one of them some day.

14. Waqass

Waqass Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Would love to visit Canada! Heard its a very peaceful country. For fun I think Thailand is a good and cheaper option. So may visit it in a year or so.

15. JoeMilford

JoeMilford Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Actually, I am very interested in visiting Thailand. I'm a big foodie, and I want to explore the cuisine there. I spent some time in Japan--which is totally different of course--but I fell in love with Asia, in general, and I want to explore more countries in that region.

16. layolee

layolee New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I really would love to visit UAE.
    Dubai precisely.
    The pictures I see online about that city are always breathtaking.
    Wouldn't mind taking a selfie at the top of a skyscraper..
    Lol

17. BatmanWayne

BatmanWayne New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would like to travel all around the world, I will love to see all the cultures and people that I will meet, but there are some countries that I would like to see the most, those are, France, England, Vietnam and Nederlands. I would love to see them all.

18. J_Andrea

J_Andrea New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The world truly is made up of beautiful countries. Growing up in the Caribbean, I’m used to the white sandy beaches and lush greenery. But despite all that beauty, I would like to visit Rome.

Rome is iconic for many reasons. With its fountains, statues, and brick laden roads. Whenever it is the site for a movie, I just enjoy the movie even more. The old rustic feel is also something I want to experience, and eat a few slices of great Italian pizza while I’m there. Rome is definitely the country I would like to visit.

19. PedroP

PedroP Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I share that thought too. The world is such a big and beautiful place to be stuck to just a single piece of land! Just imagine the things we could learn by visiting other countries and knowing different cultures. It has always been my dream and I'm Sure on day I will.

20. shilpa

shilpa Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I'd like to go to Japan. I've been there for a many more time but I still feel that I can't grasp all of Japan even if I continued to visit it all throughout my life. That's Japan for you. It's got a rich cultural diversity. I have been to Kyoto the previous year. And I'm planning to visit it once more this year. I am particularly intrigued by its historical importance. It was the ancient capital of Japan before Edo (now Tokyo) rose to Power. But still it shares a lot of historical importance, even way more than Tokyo, if I'm a bit exaggerating: but it's true.