Which CMS has the best SEO?

Michael

I have a question I need some help with guys. Which CMS is the best from an SEO standpoint?

I want to make a blog and want to use the CMS that gives the best SEO to start with so any recommendations will be appreciated.

Thanks

Traveler

I have read before that the CMS does not matter for the SEO of a website and I have also read that it does so I don't know for sure. I know that I see things all the time that says that wordpress is real good for SEO without much setup and that's what I use.

I know there are some like wordpress that have plugins to help the SEO of your website so you will probably be ok with any of the good ones.

Michael

I have read before that the CMS does not matter for the SEO of a website and I have also read that it does so I don't know for sure. I know that I see things all the time that says that wordpress is real good for SEO without much setup and that's what I use.

I know there are some like wordpress that have plugins to help the SEO of your website so you will probably be ok with any of the good ones.
I saw that wordpress has a lot of different plugins for SEO so I was thinking that would be a big plus for it. I was not sure about the other CMS website softwares.