Which affiliate products are the best to market?

Kania

I found that it is easier if you are marketing things that you have some experience with or that are in a field that you know some things about.

I have tried to market things that I knew nothing about and didn't have any success. Stick with things you are at least familiar with and that will help in the long run.
The problem for me is that I do not have experience with most of the things that are available for me to market. What should I do then?

Kania

When I first started affiliate marketing last year I was wondering this same thing. What I learned was that you just need to try to market different things that you want to market until you find some things that work the best for you. Each person is different with their marketing skills so different things work for each person.
I have tried many things but I just can not find any that are doing very many sales. Do I just keep trying new things?

JennyJ

The problem for me is that I do not have experience with most of the things that are available for me to market. What should I do then?
In that case maybe you should look into some things that you might be interested in marketing and then start reading about those things to see if they seem like something that will be good for you.

You might just have to try new things until you find something you like or are good at marketing.

Kania

In that case maybe you should look into some things that you might be interested in marketing and then start reading about those things to see if they seem like something that will be good for you.

You might just have to try new things until you find something you like or are good at marketing.
I think you are right. I will probably just have to study some different things to learn about them until I know more about different products.

KeralMTG

I have tried many things but I just can not find any that are doing very many sales. Do I just keep trying new things?
Some times you have to try many products until you find some that are working for you the best. You can also try different marketing methods to see if sales are getting better.

Kania

Some times you have to try many products until you find some that are working for you the best. You can also try different marketing methods to see if sales are getting better.
Different methods like email marketing or just different ways to do the methods?

JennyJ

I think you are right. I will probably just have to study some different things to learn about them until I know more about different products.
I do that myself often. I am trying to expand what kinds of things I am marketing and some things I know very little about. I just try to go and learn what I can to become more knowledgeable with other things out of my usual are of expertise.

Kania

I do that myself often. I am trying to expand what kinds of things I am marketing and some things I know very little about. I just try to go and learn what I can to become more knowledgeable with other things out of my usual are of expertise.
I am also trying to learn and study about many different products but there are so many things that it makes me overwhelmed some time.

Kania

Like trying different types of marketing like email marketing, social media marketing and like that.
Ok now I know what you are meaning. I need to learn more about the many different marketing methods so I hope I can try them all and see which one is the best for me.

JennyJ

I am also trying to learn and study about many different products but there are so many things that it makes me overwhelmed some time.
You can always try to to do a search on one of the search sites for reviews on things you are interested in learning more about. I do that myself from time to time.

Kania

You can always try to to do a search on one of the search sites for reviews on things you are interested in learning more about. I do that myself from time to time.
That is what I have started to do now. I am making lists of the things I might want to market and reading and learning about them to see if they might be good ones for me.

KeralMTG

Ok now I know what you are meaning. I need to learn more about the many different marketing methods so I hope I can try them all and see which one is the best for me.
I think that if you learn email marketing and social media marketing then those are the more important ones to learn and get good at. Other methods you will learn in time.

Kania

I think that if you learn email marketing and social media marketing then those are the more important ones to learn and get good at. Other methods you will learn in time.
I think I am ok with social media marketing but I need more friends and followers. I need to learn more about email marketing because it is just something I do not know yet.

KeralMTG

I think I am ok with social media marketing but I need more friends and followers. I need to learn more about email marketing because it is just something I do not know yet.
Email marketing is one that you want to master mate. It can make you much money if you learn it properly.

Kania

Email marketing is one that you want to master mate. It can make you much money if you learn it properly.
I am trying to learn more about email marketing but it is hard some times because I do not know some of the terms they use. It gets me more confused some times after reading about somethings.

KeralMTG

I am trying to learn more about email marketing but it is hard some times because I do not know some of the terms they use. It gets me more confused some times after reading about somethings.
If you do not know something then you can ask about it here if you can not find the answers.