Where can I get an ebook written?

Traveler

Go to the freelancer sites such as Fiverr and upwork. You can find people to write ebooks for you. On fiverr there are many freelancers offering ebook writing services. You can choose a freelancer based on the number of good reviews he has. On upwork you post your job and the freelancer will bid on your product. You can choose the best freelancer.
I have looked at fiverr before but not upwork. There are no services with set prices on upwork and it's all bids?

augusta

They're freelancers who can give you a perfect job. you can check Naria land.com,Fiverr,up work, just5k and other freelancing sites.

Traveler

They're freelancers who can give you a perfect job. you can check Naria land.com,Fiverr,up work, just5k and other freelancing sites.
I have heard of Fiverr and Upwork but not the other 2. I will go and look at them. Thanks for telling me about them.

Catherine1

I have been thinking about getting an ebook written to give away to my subscribers and I really have no idea where to look to get one written. I am looking for something that is not expensive but I want it to be original.

Anyone know where I can get an ebook written at a fair price?
I just got one written by a college student and it was really good and much better than I expected. It cost about $20 dollars and for the number of pages and the content quality I think it was a great deal.

I can send you his email if you are still looking.

JohnQ

You can try writing one yourself. It doesn't really matter if you are good at writing or not these days. All kinds of ebooks are written by people who don't really have any experience in writing an ebooks and it doesn't seem to matter as long as the content of the ebook is good.

Traveler

I just got one written by a college student and it was really good and much better than I expected. It cost about $20 dollars and for the number of pages and the content quality I think it was a great deal.

I can send you his email if you are still looking.
Sure, send me a PM and I will get in touch and see what happens. Thanks

You can have a look over ,

Textbroker
writeraccess
writersperhour

They provide good writers.
I have never heard of those before but I will go and see what they offer. Thanks

You can try writing one yourself. It doesn't really matter if you are good at writing or not these days. All kinds of ebooks are written by people who don't really have any experience in writing an ebooks and it doesn't seem to matter as long as the content of the ebook is good.
I know but I just have no idea how to start writing one. all I have really done is blog post mostly. I think I would not be capable of writing something good until I improve my writing skills.