Where can I get an ebook written?

Traveler

I have been thinking about getting an ebook written to give away to my subscribers and I really have no idea where to look to get one written. I am looking for something that is not expensive but I want it to be original.

Anyone know where I can get an ebook written at a fair price?

Dean

I have never really looked into this but a couple of places that you should check are upwork.com and ghostebookwriters.com. I really have no idea what the cost would be but you can check and see.

I am sure there are some writers on fiverr.com as well although I wouldn't think the quality would be that great.

Traveler

I have never really looked into this but a couple of places that you should check are upwork.com and ghostebookwriters.com. I really have no idea what the cost would be but you can check and see.

I am sure there are some writers on fiverr.com as well although I wouldn't think the quality would be that great.
I thought that fiverr would be junk so I didn't even look. I will take a look at the other 2 places. Thanks

Maria Marketing

There are several freelance services websites that you can get an ebook written. You can do a search in google for them. I don't know what they prices are but I am sure that the better the quality is that you want then the more it will cost.

Traveler

There are several freelance services websites that you can get an ebook written. You can do a search in google for them. I don't know what they prices are but I am sure that the better the quality is that you want then the more it will cost.
I got a few estimates from some freelancers and they are wanting a high price. I am still looking around though so I may find something at a better price.

Kania

I was asking one of my blogger friends about this and he said that he has someone that does the ebooks for him cheap. He said they are usually $20 to $30 Euros for original ebooks and he said they are pretty good. If you want I can get the contact details and send you a message about the writer if you want.

Traveler

I was asking one of my blogger friends about this and he said that he has someone that does the ebooks for him cheap. He said they are usually $20 to $30 Euros for original ebooks and he said they are pretty good. If you want I can get the contact details and send you a message about the writer if you want.
That would be great if you can do that for me. Thanks

Maria Marketing

I was thinking that too which is why I was hoping for recommendations or referrals.
I wish I knew someone that I could recommend but I don't know anyone that does this. You can try to post an ad in the marketplace if you can't find a writer for your needs.

Traveler

I wish I knew someone that I could recommend but I don't know anyone that does this. You can try to post an ad in the marketplace if you can't find a writer for your needs.
I might do that if I can't find what I need. Someone else mentioned doing that also.

KeralMTG

When I looked for someone to write a ebook for me last year the prices I was finding were too high. You should write one yourself if you do not want to spend high amounts of money.

Traveler

When I looked for someone to write a ebook for me last year the prices I was finding were too high. You should write one yourself if you do not want to spend high amounts of money.
I would just try to write it myself but I don't think I can do a good job for an ebook. I can do the blog posts for my blog but they are not as long as an ebook.

KeralMTG

I would just try to write it myself but I don't think I can do a good job for an ebook. I can do the blog posts for my blog but they are not as long as an ebook.
You should try it at least. There are many people now who write ebooks that are not good writers so I would not worry about it much and just do it.

Traveler

You should try it at least. There are many people now who write ebooks that are not good writers so I would not worry about it much and just do it.
I might try it if I can not find a good price from a writer. I just don't know how well it will turn out to be.

KeralMTG

I might try it if I can not find a good price from a writer. I just don't know how well it will turn out to be.
If you do it yourself then you can give away free review copies to the members here to see what we are thinking about it. :D

vinaya

Go to the freelancer sites such as Fiverr and upwork. You can find people to write ebooks for you. On fiverr there are many freelancers offering ebook writing services. You can choose a freelancer based on the number of good reviews he has. On upwork you post your job and the freelancer will bid on your product. You can choose the best freelancer.