What is the best keyword kensity for an article 500 word?

HansM

I am hiring an writer to write articles on my blog but when she was asking me how many keywords on my articles then I got confused

I would like to know what is the best keyword density for an article 500 word?

Any suggestions?

RDO Servers

How many keywords are you trying to target? What is your keyword strategy?

You will need to do some research (or have someone do it for you) to figure this out and come up with a plan. There is no magical number of keywords per article. You want to use your keywords, but you also want your articles to be natural and written for the readers, not just for search engines. If you try too hard to include a keyword X number of times, it can make the article seems spammy and readers will lose interest.

elcidofaguy

First of all I would take the approach of making sure your articles are semantically related so that you can interlink them with using them to funnel link juice to a primary article which you are aiming to rank... I also suggest that you read up on silos and in particular G's hummingbird algo..

As RDO servers stated there is no magical number... Personally I would mention the main keyword once or twice, most likely within the main heading and url with the remaining as derivations of that keyword. Above all keep it natural whereby your efforts is to appeal to readers - its important to keep in mind that bounce rates is also an important factor with ranking on the serps...