What do you do in your spare time?

BelindaMT

Before when I am not yet aware of forum sites, I used to watch videos on Youtube during my spare time. But now, since I am working full-time and having a small business, if I have time I surf on forums like this and interact to member and trying to help them as much as I can.

HMASERV

After work i spare my time to cleaning my house and in my garden.Also in my pet Pigeons.Going to fast food and eat some of my favorite foods.

iamreeence

There are a lot of things I do with my spare time. I usually play video games before and watch different TV series. But now that I have discovered this kind of forum sites, I rarely play video games nor watch TV series anymore. This is kinda fun and entertaining for me and I think I create more friends from here from different sides of the globe. Aside from responding to blog sites and forums, I also like going out with my friends on my free time. We'll go eat out and chill in different places. But most of the time we go house to house, what I mean by this is we visit each others house, stay and have some chit chats. We also watch movies, play games like card games and more just to kill time.

argel241

In my spare time, I am making some decorations in my room.I watch DIY tutorial and I try it and it awesome.Sometimes, I just spend all my spare time watching movies and surfing the internet.I am a homebody and just love staying at home.

Kamille Ellasus

Surf the internet, play games on my devices and Facebook. I think I spent most of my time on Facebook especially in the Facebook Messenger. I use it all the time my friends and family uses it and its most likely our medium to pass messages to. I also watch YouTube videos on my spare time like tutorials about playing guitars, life hacks and gaming. Mostly I do nothing if I'm waiting for someone just waiting patiently in one place.

ecole11j

I read a lot. Right now I'm reading It by Stephen King. I never read it before the movie came out, so I'm giving it a read now.

Sha30

I make part time when i have a free time i used internet to make money online because when i have a family i need to make money to pay another bills and its great because we have a legit site to earn money to make more great in my free time or sometimes i relax and i watched movies to rwmoved my stress to make more healty in everyday life

Kayel

I browse the internet (researching or reading) while having a cup of coffee, or I watch movies or series. It is actually what I call "Me time".

Kammy

I usually go out or browse the web. I like going out with friends because it gives me the chance to socialize. No man is an island, this is why I need companions to enjoy o build friendships with. I also like browsing the net, going on social media sites, watching videos, chatting and even earning through it. Truly the technology of today can give one so much opportunities. All we have to do is to explore it.