What are the best affiliate products to market for video gaming niche?

Melker

I like helping people and I never tried to do anything bad. I think some people are too sensitive some times.
Since you said the sites were about video games then maybe you can share some cheats or hacks and gain some respect.

Kania

Since you said the sites were about video games then maybe you can share some cheats or hacks and gain some respect.
I started to do that already and helped out some other members with these. I was going to try to find more and share the ones that are not already on the site.

Melker

I started to do that already and helped out some other members with these. I was going to try to find more and share the ones that are not already on the site.
Cool. If the other people see that you are trying to help then that can wind up being good for your reputation and they will start to trust you and eventually maybe become beneficial to your marketing in some way.

Kania

Cool. If the other people see that you are trying to help then that can wind up being good for your reputation and they will start to trust you and eventually maybe become beneficial to your marketing in some way.
I think that too but I am not only doing it to help get benefits for my marketing. I like to help other people too.

Melker

I think that too but I am not only doing it to help get benefits for my marketing. I like to help other people too.
Good for you. If you seem like you are sincere with wanting to help others then people will respect that.

Kania

Good for you. If you seem like you are sincere with wanting to help others then people will respect that.
Thanks mate. I just think if I try to help people that will earn trust and respect and help me in the long term.