The Udemy Affiliate Program

KeralMTG

I think Udemy, as a company, tries to control the quality, but when you are posting 100's of tutorials a week that can get really difficult to control. Also keep in mind that as far as content of the courses it would be very difficult for Udemy to control the content, that would require experts in all fields to review the material and approve the course. That would take a lot of resources and financial cost, I am pretty certain that is not a part of the business model.

Feel free download the course if you like. It is under the Free Videos section of the site and is very popular. I was asked by a group of my college students to write an introduction to HTML and CSS just as a quick overview of the scripting languages with a simple sample site. That course was the result. They liked it and it helped many of them decide if that was the career path they wanted to pursue.
Well then they should at least then hire someone that is not expensive to just look and see if the videos are quality or not. If they are selling junk videos then that will hurt their sales in the long term. That will cost them more money.

I will go and download the video on your site now. Thanks for helping me.

Catherine1

I have never used their affiliate program but they keep sending me emails for free or heavily discounted courses. I don't know what I did to start getting the email because I have never joined their site.

ulterios

I have never used their affiliate program but they keep sending me emails for free or heavily discounted courses. I don't know what I did to start getting the email because I have never joined their site.
They were sending me the same email offers for a while then they stopped all of a sudden. Maybe Udemy buys email addresses like many marketers. ;)