Social Media Management Service

Dean

Hey everyone, I have a question for those of you who have multiple social media accounts.

Have you ever tried or used a social media management service?

I am asking because I have been very busy lately and some of my social media accounts have been neglected a bit lately and I have seen these services advertised and was curious as to if they are any good or not.

They say they will post to your social accounts or pages and keep up with all other factors that are usually done by the account or page owner.

I just don't know if these types of services would be good or possibly damage the accounts and pages.

If you have any information about these types of services then I would love to hear what you think.

Thanks

Cheers, Dean.

ulterios

I have never tried these services but I have seen them being advertised around the web. I have wanted to do a little research on them to see how legit they are and if they are any good but I haven't had the time to do it.

Since I have seen prices that range from very low to a few hundred dollars a month I assume that there is some kind of quality and effectiveness difference between the cheap services and the higher-end services.

I am curious to hear from anyone who has tried this kind of service out to know what their thoughts are.

Traveler

Are these services expensive? If they have prices that are good enough I might consider using one since I don't know how to get the most out of those sites. Do they do everything for you?

Maria Marketing

Are these services expensive? If they have prices that are good enough I might consider using one since I don't know how to get the most out of those sites. Do they do everything for you?
I was looking at these a week ago maybe and saw that the prices range from cheap to expensive and it depends on the service and what they are offering. What they do can be different from one service to the next so it's best to make sure that you know what you are getting before buying.

Traveler

I was looking at these a week ago maybe and saw that the prices range from cheap to expensive and it depends on the service and what they are offering. What they do can be different from one service to the next so it's best to make sure that you know what you are getting before buying.
I was looking at these yesterday and you are quite right. They do have a big variance in price so I am checking to see what you get for your money at some of them. Thanks

Maria Marketing

I was looking at these yesterday and you are quite right. They do have a big variance in price so I am checking to see what you get for your money at some of them. Thanks
I was looking at some and it seems like they posts your things and a couple other minor duties but not much else unless you pay a lot for the services.