Should we make different posts on each social media site?

Kania

I usually always make the same or similar posts an all the social media sites that I use. I was wondering if I should be posting about different things on each one. I am mostly posting for content marketing to get people to my blog. Should I post different things on different social media sites or does it not matter?

Ben

I'm not any kind of social media expert but it seems like that would be a good idea. That way if people see more than one of your social media profiles or pages they won't see the same things.

It would probable help with engagements and traffic if that is what you are using the social media websites for.

Kania

I'm not any kind of social media expert but it seems like that would be a good idea. That way if people see more than one of your social media profiles or pages they won't see the same things.

It would probable help with engagements and traffic if that is what you are using the social media websites for.
That is what I was thinking about and that gave me the idea that my social media posts should be unique on different ones. I think people might think I am a spammer if the same things are posted on all of the social websites.

Maria Marketing

I mix mine up on the social sites that I am using. That way if someone sees one of my social profiles and then another they will see something else. That way there is more chances that there will be something that they might be interested in.

Ben

That is what I was thinking about and that gave me the idea that my social media posts should be unique on different ones. I think people might think I am a spammer if the same things are posted on all of the social websites.
I don't think they will think you are a spammer from just doing that unless you are doing the same post over and over again. They will just not find much value in your posts and might not follow or look at your stuff.

KeralMTG

I did not used to make different posts on the social sites but I read some where that it is not good to post the same thing on all of them at the same time. I think you should post different things on different days.

JohnQ

I am not some kind of social media guru or anything but speaking from an average person's point of view I would think it would get the best results by mixing up posts so that there are different ones of different social media sites.

If people see the same thing everywhere they might stop looking at your accounts.

Kania

I mix mine up on the social sites that I am using. That way if someone sees one of my social profiles and then another they will see something else. That way there is more chances that there will be something that they might be interested in.
I think that gives us more chances too. I know the more things that people see then the more chances something they like catches their eyes and the might want to see about it.

I don't think they will think you are a spammer from just doing that unless you are doing the same post over and over again. They will just not find much value in your posts and might not follow or look at your stuff.
Oh no I would never do something over and over again. I see some people doing that and I think that is bad so I know other people will too.

I did not used to make different posts on the social sites but I read some where that it is not good to post the same thing on all of them at the same time. I think you should post different things on different days.
I agree and that is something that most people are thinking too.

I am not some kind of social media guru or anything but speaking from an average person's point of view I would think it would get the best results by mixing up posts so that there are different ones of different social media sites.

If people see the same thing everywhere they might stop looking at your accounts.
I don't want them to stop looking at my posts because that is bad for business. I think people can sometime get tired of seeing things now and I am going to make a schedule of what is getting posted so I can mix my posts.

JohnQ

I don't want them to stop looking at my posts because that is bad for business. I think people can sometime get tired of seeing things now and I am going to make a schedule of what is getting posted so I can mix my posts.
Like I said, I am not some kind of social media guru but I just know that if I was seeing the same thing being posted all the time by someone then I would lose interest in whatever they are doing.

Maria Marketing

I think that gives us more chances too. I know the more things that people see then the more chances something they like catches their eyes and the might want to see about it.
Yes and I think it is always better to have more opportunities to draw someones attention. If you come up with some kind of system to track what you put on each one then people will always see different things on each social network and will probably give you more success.

Kania

Yes and I think it is always better to have more opportunities to draw someones attention. If you come up with some kind of system to track what you put on each one then people will always see different things on each social network and will probably give you more success.
I have been trying to figure out some kind of system to keep track of all my posts. I will probably make a spreadsheet for each social media website and just use that unless I can find something else.

Marcos

After reading your post here a few days ago I was reading on this matter and the general rule is to not post the same thing on multiple social media websites at the same time.

By posting different things it helps all of your profiles look unique and less looking like spam.

ulterios

When I first started doing content marketing and other social media posting I wasn't mixing things up between the different social media platforms.

I have been mixing things around and not posting the same thing on all of them for a while now and I have seen big improvements in the success of my posts and Tweets.

I highly recommend not posting the same things on all the social media platforms that you are using and you'll more than likely see better results.

Kania

After reading your post here a few days ago I was reading on this matter and the general rule is to not post the same thing on multiple social media websites at the same time.

By posting different things it helps all of your profiles look unique and less looking like spam.
That is one reason I want to start doing this all the time now. I want people to see different posts on different places when they look there.

When I first started doing content marketing and other social media posting I wasn't mixing things up between the different social media platforms.

I have been mixing things around and not posting the same thing on all of them for a while now and I have seen big improvements in the success of my posts and Tweets.

I highly recommend not posting the same things on all the social media platforms that you are using and you'll more than likely see better results.
That is the kind of results I am hoping to see for myself. I am making spreadsheets to keep track of things to verify any improvements.

Marcos

That is one reason I want to start doing this all the time now. I want people to see different posts on different places when they look there.
Good for you my friend. I have even been rethinking and working on a new system for my social postings. I am hoping for better success with new methods.

Kania

Good for you my friend. I have even been rethinking and working on a new system for my social postings. I am hoping for better success with new methods.
I have been working on a system for my social posting and have a spreadsheet with all of my blog posts and other posts listed. I am going to mix up what gets posted on each social media website and keep things separated so nothing is in the top posts and tweets that is similar to another social website.

ulterios

I am making spreadsheets to keep track of things to verify any improvements.
That's a good way to help keep track of your posts and stay organized. I use something similar myself. ;)

Traveler

If you are making the same posts on several social media websites on the same day then it might look bad so it would be better to mix up your posts I think.

I need to improve my social media skills and this is something that I will be always doing for my accounts.

augusta

If you have the same people on your different account or sites,then it an indication to use different post,so that the see something different from you but they are different peope you can share the same post since they're yet to see it.

BelindaMT

I usually always make the same or similar posts an all the social media sites that I use. I was wondering if I should be posting about different things on each one. I am mostly posting for content marketing to get people to my blog. Should I post different things on different social media sites or does it not matter?
I think its okay to post the same thing in all your social media if you were referring to facebook, twitter, and instagram as long as you are true to your post. I usually post my picture on Instragam and I just link it to my facebook account. But when I post qoutes I usually use facebook. I don't have twitter account because I don't need it.