Should I send freindly emails?

Catherine1

I think that sending friendly emails is a great idea. In traditional marketing we will send out thank you cards, Christmas cards, Birthday cards (if we know the birthday), thank you cards and things like that to build up a good relationship with people and businesses so sending emails for a similar purpose sounds great to me. :)
I was thinking that myself. If it's done through traditional mailings then email should be fine too or at least that's what I was thinking.

KeralMTG

I have not though about doing these kind of email but they can maybe be a good idea. If people think you are friendly to them then they might read them more or click on your links in them more.

Marcos

I think that this might be a good idea because many people will treat others better if they are having some kind of more personal relationship other than just business only.

Catherine1

I have not though about doing these kind of email but they can maybe be a good idea. If people think you are friendly to them then they might read them more or click on your links in them more.
That is one of the reasons I was thinking about this originally. I though being nice and friendly would make people more likely to read my emails.

Catherine1

I think that this might be a good idea because many people will treat others better if they are having some kind of more personal relationship other than just business only.
These days it seems like there is too much going on that's just on a business level so I thought being personal would help people warm up to me and make my emails more successful.

KeralMTG

That is one of the reasons I was thinking about this originally. I though being nice and friendly would make people more likely to read my emails.
If you think it might be better to help your causes then try it and see. I do not know if it will do anything but you can try for sure.

Catherine1

If you think it might be better to help your causes then try it and see. I do not know if it will do anything but you can try for sure.
We will see. I am going to start on the first of next month and try it to see if there is any good or benefits that come from doing it.

Ellen F

I was thinking that myself. If it's done through traditional mailings then email should be fine too or at least that's what I was thinking.
I don't think you can go wrong because being friendly is always good for your reputation with your customers, clients and potentials.

KeralMTG

We will see. I am going to start on the first of next month and try it to see if there is any good or benefits that come from doing it.
That is a good plan. I like to start new things I try on the beginning of a month and see how it does for a whole month. That way you will also see if something works better at some time of the month.

Catherine1

I don't think you can go wrong because being friendly is always good for your reputation with your customers, clients and potentials.
I hope not so I think I will just try it and see what happens.

Catherine1

That is a good plan. I like to start new things I try on the beginning of a month and see how it does for a whole month. That way you will also see if something works better at some time of the month.
That's another reason that I wanted to start at the first of the month. I will probably do a 2 month test to see what happens and decide after that time if it's good unless I see some drastic results one way or another before that time.