Should I only use web hosting that has cPanel?

Kania

I have been doing a little reading on it and everyone says that cPanel is the best but they also say it takes a lot of your hosting resources so it can slow your websites down. I am going to see about finding out more on it.
I don't know if cpanel uses a lot of resources but I saw that cpanel has some sort of support for to ask questions about it so maybe you can ask there and see what they will tell you about it. You can also maybe try searching google about it too.

Ben

I have only used a few different control panel for web hosting over the years but I can say that cpanel is by far the easiest of them to learn and use.

Some may look easier but they just don't function as well as they look. I would get a cpanel host if it's possible.

Traveler

It depends on if you like cpanel or not but I like it so that is the only kind of web hosting I want to use.

Will247

I don't know if cpanel uses a lot of resources but I saw that cpanel has some sort of support for to ask questions about it so maybe you can ask there and see what they will tell you about it. You can also maybe try searching google about it too.
I'll think about doing that possibly.
I have only used a few different control panel for web hosting over the years but I can say that cpanel is by far the easiest of them to learn and use.

Some may look easier but they just don't function as well as they look. I would get a cpanel host if it's possible.
Thanks for your advice. That is probably going to be a requirement for me going forward.
It depends on if you like cpanel or not but I like it so that is the only kind of web hosting I want to use.
I like it but didn't know if there was anything better or some kind of negative with using it.

Reactions: Ben

Marcos

I think it is something like that too. The only compressed file types that I usually see myself are the .zip and .rar but the TAR files might be something similar.
I have not done a search for it but I am sure that it is some kind of compressed format. Maybe something specific to websites or information used on web hosting accounts.

Will247

I have not done a search for it but I am sure that it is some kind of compressed format. Maybe something specific to websites or information used on web hosting accounts.
I read a small article on moving hosting to new services yesterday and it is some kind of compressed format from what I understood.

I think that they use it to move the entire account including the settings but I am not 100% sure on that.

Kania

If hosting have contorl panel, its get very easy to operate website. The cpanel is very easy to use than other control panel so I prefer cpanel over other control panels....
Some are also hard to understand what to do if you want to make some changes. I used 1 other control panel and it was not as good as cpanel.