Eric Hecht

Come and visit my website shopwhere.com self-service advertising platform.

ShopWhere is a place where almost any business or individual can create an advertisement and have it shared in minutes. This includes traditional brick-and-mortar-businesses, the internet only businesses, and individuals.

Register your business for free and if you find any modification or tweaks in our registration page. Do let us know.

andrewpearson

Your website layout is pretty good but using colors in logo and other elements on your website are not suitable.
Also, your footer should be wide then it will look better.

CookieRunner

shopwhere.com

Hi,

In my opinion, your header can be smaller for you to maximize the space you have and you can post something more interesting / intriguing about your Business.
Minimize the images, make it smaller, its good that it can be seen completely. Its just a little big for me, its like your audience are starting school like reading and drawing. :Victory:

Its also great that you shared the benefits of your site/business, its a thumbs up that you have your own app as well.

Good luck!

argel241

I love your concept.The layout, the font style, and the background color are pleasant to my eyes.I like it.But I think your header is too wide compared to your footer.Your logo is a little awkward but anyway, all in all, your website is good.

Eric Hecht

Hi,

In my opinion, your header can be smaller for you to maximize the space you have and you can post something more interesting / intriguing about your Business.
Minimize the images, make it smaller, its good that it can be seen completely. Its just a little big for me, its like your audience are starting school like reading and drawing. :Victory:

Its also great that you shared the benefits of your site/business, its a thumbs up that you have your own app as well.

Good luck!
Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Vincent Mari

Your website is good and user friendly but i think one little thing is the interface and color of the site,maybe you can add more lively colors, but overall its ok :)

KeralMTG

Come and visit my website shopwhere.com self-service advertising platform.

ShopWhere is a place where almost any business or individual can create an advertisement and have it shared in minutes. This includes traditional brick-and-mortar-businesses, the internet only businesses, and individuals.

Register your business for free and if you find any modification or tweaks in our registration page. Do let us know.
I like your website design and the colors look really good. I have one question about it. Does it have a FAQ page somewhere? I think that would be good to have because I was wanting to learn more about it but I could not find any FAQ page with more information.