Quality Dedicated Hosting | AbeloHost | Xeon E3-1220v3 | 2 x 8GB | 2 x 250GB SSD

AlexRozett

If you ae looking for a good dedicated hosting provider from Europe I would recommend you to use AbeloHost.

AbeloHost.com is a privately owned and operated web-hosting services provider based in the Netherlands. Founded in 2012, the firm specializes in offering affordable offshore web-hosting solutions for security conscious enterprises around the world. While many clients will be drawn to the company's quality driven low-cost hosting plans, AbeloHost's truly unique selling point is data privacy and integrity. All of the firm's servers and datacenters are located in the Netherlands, and any data stored on those servers is protected under Dutch law. This ensures that all of AbeloHost's clients benefit from the country's legal data privacy regulations in addition to the company's own data security protocols.

In the past, I myself have been using AbeloHost services, and I can tell you that the time I've spent with them was great. The reason why is because their staff was 24 / 7 online so if you have any problems they can fix it in the shortest time possible.

Second reason was because of reliability and quality of their services. Their servers have quality standard meaning they can take on a lot of load without problems.

Here are AbeloHost's Dedicated Servers offers:

CPU: Atom D525 DualCore
RAM: 2 GB
Disk Space: 2 x 1TB SATA
IP address: 1
Traffic: unmetered
Bandwidth: 100 Mbps
Price: €52.80

Disk Space: 2 x 128GB SSD
Price: €46.80

Disk Space: 2 x 256GB SSD
Price: €46.80

CPU: Xeon E3-1220V3 (4 Core)
RAM: 4 GB
Disk Space: 2 x 1TB SATA
Price: €62.40

CPU: Xeon E3-1220V3 (4 Core)
RAM: 8 GB
Disk Space: 2 x 2TB SATA
Price: €78.00

CPU: Xeon E3-1220v3 (4 Core)
RAM: 2 x 8GB
Disk Space: 2 x 250GB SSD
Price: €90.00

CPU: Xeon E3-1220v3 (4 Core)
RAM: 2 x 8GB
Disk Space: 2 x 2TB SATA
Price: €120.00

Besides dedicated hosting, AbeloHost provides also:

- Shared Hosting;
- SSD VPS;
- Storage VPS;

To read more about their other offers, click here.

The information about this hosting provider was brought to you by UncensoredHosting.com, the best knowledge base about hosting providers and hosting in general on the web!

Read the full article here.

Last edited: