[POLL] What is your favorite social media network that you use for marketing?

What is your favorite social media network for marketing purposes?

• Twitter

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Facebook

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Google+

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Pinterest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LinkedIn

• StumbleUpon

• OTHER, I will post in thread.

• Total voters

Dean

Which social media network is your favorite to use for your marketing?

There is no right or wrong answer, I am just curious what some of our members favorite social media network is based just for marketing purposes.

Twitter is my personal favorite for many reasons but the main ones are the ease of use, the automation abilities for some of it's features and it's simplicity.

What's yours and why?

Cheers, Dean.

Dean

If you are telling me to choose best of them than Facebook is my No.1 choice in terms of getting traffic and conversions. Facebook is a great place to drive quality traffic to your site and you can get it targeted.
Yes, I am just wanting to know which one each person likes best.

I need to start using the other social media websites more completely, especially Facebook. I use it but don't utilize all the groups and other things that can help me gain more traffic and sales.

I would like to use Google+ more but they make things hard like scheduling your posts. With Twitter and Facebook a person can schedule their posts themselves by either using a service or their own software. Google+ is very limited for scheduling posts and there are only a couple of services that do it. I am hoping they will open up soon.

Thanks for the post Vishwa. :)

Cheers, Dean.

matteomatt

Im using instagram the most right now, because thats what I got alot of followers to early on. It is spammed alot though, so traffic quality is maybe higher on other sites. It is good for girl niches and other niches that involve lots of pictures.

Dean

Im using instagram the most right now, because thats what I got alot of followers to early on. It is spammed alot though, so traffic quality is maybe higher on other sites. It is good for girl niches and other niches that involve lots of pictures.
I've never really used Instagram myself. Someone told me a while back that it's good for the dating niche in particular. I don't have a site or anything that I am marketing in that niche so I never really checked it out for that.

Someone else also told me that it's good for cooking and home niches, does that sound about right to you? I ask because the person who told me kind of likes to spout off about knowing everything so I don't know if that's really true or not. If that sounds about right to you then I guess he was right. LOL

Cheers, Dean.

ulterios

Twitter is my favorite and a big part of that is the fact that out of the social media websites that I use, I get the most traffic for my websites from Twitter.

I also like the fact that there is a lot less rules and guidelines for Twitter. Not that I do anything against them but it's just that Facebook for example is a lot more strict and it's a lot easier to get your account banned/closed than with Twitter.

Dean

Definitely, facebook is my top choice. You know, FB gains popularity in my country, so its effective way to get traffic and connect them with my website. Sometime I also use twitter and google+ , but they seel like useless
Thanks for your reply Anna. It seems like Twitter seems to work very well for some people and not so well for a=others like yourself. I have always seemed to have better results from Twitter myself, with Facebook actually getting better lately but still behind Twitter.

I think a lot of it depends on what each person or company is doing and trying to get out of the social websites. Many people are looking for different things.

Thanks again for your reply and have a nice day.

Cheers, Dean.

Traveler

I like facebook because it's the largest social media website and that can mean that there is more potential to market things.

Maria Marketing

If I had to pick one social media website as my favorite then I would have to pick Facebook. There are soooooo many people and business on there that can see what you are marketing. More people means more opportunities in my eyes. :)

John11

There are many social media networks that can be used to drive huge amount of traffic to the business companies but Facebook and twitter are the most famous social media platforms. Many companies were able to receive huge amount of traffic by only depending on twitter and Facebook. Both are complementary and should be mastered if you want to promote your business.