Please Review Website : Voxya.com

AlexRozett

The design and the idea looks good.

I'm reviewing the site on my MacBook Pro atm, so I see some in regulations with the responsive particularly at these sections:

"How we resolve complaints?"

The text is a bit too close to the icons. Also the the footer area should be polished a bit in regards to the responsive.

JohnQ

I just tried to take a look at your site and got this message-

"Access denied. Your IP address is blacklisted. If you feel this is in error please contact your hosting provider's abuse department."

I don't know why it's doing that but if I am being blocked then I am sure other people are also and that will hurt your traffic and other things.

Nomnom

Since a lot of our fellow forum members have used their PCs to review your site, I then used my mobile phone. And I'm really impressed with its look on mobile. It loads pretty fast, the font size is good, and the website could be easily navigated. Did you design the website yourself? In addition, the service that you're offering to your clients is truly helpful.

I have one main gripe though, when I click on the "complaints" tab in the menu and check the different complaints, it's kinda hard to open individual complaints. I have to click or tap on the "open" button several times in order to view the entire complaint.

Aside from that gripe, you do have an awesome website. Congratulations!

SueAssists

Kanika said:
Please review my website Voxya.com, online consumer complaint in India.
Please review my website and give your suggestions how to improve my website?

Great looking website you have there!

Below are my observations:

-
Tagline
Voice of consumers

Where? Worldworldwide or just India? Can I place my complaint from UK or do I have to find out (as I tested) by clicking the File A Complaint button then clicking the Choose Company/Brand to discover dont recognise any of the company names?

Unless a visitor is prewarned (as you've done here) that it is a website for Indian based consumers how else would I know this?

Real success stories heading
Moved to the top, then the file complaint button moved below? Seeing the success of others means would warm me up to find out how I can instead of letting me jump in cold.

When I see the word REAL, I wonder where are the fakes to compare? Have you split test your landing page using the word REAL on one and then without it on another page for a week or so then see the results ie which one got more page engagement?

+
Design
Liked the clean focused designed

Load timing
Loaded quickly as others have noted

Easy to find CTA (CallToAction) buttons
Definitely

CookieRunner

Hi Kanika,

I just checked your website, here's what I've observed, when someone directs me to your website, I actually have no idea what its all about. Maybe a little introduction will do? Plus the space is too much, the font for " Raise voice & resolve your consumer complaints quickly" is too big for me. Maybe decrease the sign a little bit? Make use of your space, so that people can always see what your webiste is all about, instead of scrolling down and see other pertinent information that can be seen at the header.
It's great that you've included " How we resolve complaints" section since your targeted market can see how you work and how credible your works are.
The design is good, its easy to navigate.

Kanika

I just tried to take a look at your site and got this message-

"Access denied. Your IP address is blacklisted. If you feel this is in error please contact your hosting provider's abuse department."

I don't know why it's doing that but if I am being blocked then I am sure other people are also and that will hurt your traffic and other things.

Hi,
Thanks for informing me.
May i know where you are from.

Kanika

Great looking website you have there!

Below are my observations:

-
Tagline
Voice of consumers

Where? Worldworldwide or just India? Can I place my complaint from UK or do I have to find out (as I tested) by clicking the File A Complaint button then clicking the Choose Company/Brand to discover dont recognise any of the company names?

Unless a visitor is prewarned (as you've done here) that it is a website for Indian based consumers how else would I know this?

Real success stories heading
Moved to the top, then the file complaint button moved below? Seeing the success of others means would warm me up to find out how I can instead of letting me jump in cold.

When I see the word REAL, I wonder where are the fakes to compare? Have you split test your landing page using the word REAL on one and then without it on another page for a week or so then see the results ie which one got more page engagement?

+
Design
Liked the clean focused designed

Load timing
Loaded quickly as others have noted

Easy to find CTA (CallToAction) buttons
Definitely

Thanks for your response.
You really discuss good points which really effective for the website.

Muath Alhaj

Great idea, good job,
but the website not too beautiful as a good idea they have, it's completely white with some red color, you can make it more beautiful to match this great support you do for customers.