New member here..

Joan Angeles

Hi everyone,

My name is Joan. I am a freelancer for almost 7 years now. I have an idea about marketing and blogging. I am also a part time teacher. Teaching ESL for Asian students. I wanted to learn more about blogging, graphic designing, affiliate marketing and social media marketing. Hope that you can give me ideas, tips and tactics.
Nice to meet you all! Have a good one!

shilpa

Hello Joan,

It's nice to meet you on this beautiful day. I am a new member here as well and a freelance writer by day and a blogger by night. I see that you have an interest in blogging. Well, you have just come to the right place. This is a great community for both beginners and advanced players in the market. So best of luck and learn all you can.

Have a nice day.
- Shilpa

Joan Angeles

Hello Joan,

It's nice to meet you on this beautiful day. I am a new member here as well and a freelance writer by day and a blogger by night. I see that you have an interest in blogging. Well, you have just come to the right place. This is a great community for both beginners and advanced players in the market. So best of luck and learn all you can.

Have a nice day.
- Shilpa

Hi Shilpa,

Thanks. I just started with my blog so I am not sure if I am going the right path. haha. If I may ask what is your blog niche? I am curious. Hope you won't mind me asking about that.

ulterios

Hello Joan and welcome to Internet Marketing Star forum, we are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the site and reading your posts.

I am sure that you will find a lot of good and helpful information and members. If you can not find the information that you are seeking then go ahead and post a thread in the appropriate forum section and I am sure that our members will surely help you get the information that you are seeking.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

shilpa

No, dear. There's absolutely nothing to mind at all. We're all here for the sole purpose of learning. So I don't think that learning or sharing what one knows can be a thing to mind, whatsoever. If you wanna know, then I'm into creative writing and feeelance writing, and I'm particularly working around these niches. And there are also topics such as women issues, personal experiences, travelling and the like, that I write about. So there's no particular niche but many specific niches that I write about.

And I try to be faithful in what I do. That's just me. :)

Joan Angeles

Hello Joan and welcome to Internet Marketing Star forum, we are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the site and reading your posts.

I am sure that you will find a lot of good and helpful information and members. If you can not find the information that you are seeking then go ahead and post a thread in the appropriate forum section and I am sure that our members will surely help you get the information that you are seeking.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Hi,

Thank you so much for a warm welcome. I feel like I belong in this page now because of people responding or sending their warm welcome! Thank you again!

No, dear. There's absolutely nothing to mind at all. We're all here for the sole purpose of learning. So I don't think that learning or sharing what one knows can be a thing to mind, whatsoever. If you wanna know, then I'm into creative writing and feeelance writing, and I'm particularly working around these niches. And there are also topics such as women issues, personal experiences, travelling and the like, that I write about. So there's no particular niche but many specific niches that I write about.

And I try to be faithful in what I do. That's just me. :)

Hi,

I am into blogging but not an expert on it. :). May I ask you the difference between creative writing, content writing and blogging? I am also into personal experiences. I see. I would really give time to doing blogs. By the way, do you also earn in blogging? I heard ads but I don't know if that works, anyway, I am just doing blogs because I like writing. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

shilpa

Hi,

I am into blogging but not an expert on it. :). May I ask you the difference between creative writing, content writing and blogging? I am also into personal experiences. I see. I would really give time to doing blogs. By the way, do you also earn in blogging? I heard ads but I don't know if that works, anyway, I am just doing blogs because I like writing. :)

Creative writing is mostly concerned with creative boundaries and are outside the bounds of professional, technical, journalistic, academic and other related works. It lays emphasis on character development, plot extension, depiction of scenes, descriptive details, and literary tropes. Examples are poetry, journal writing or memoirs, stories, anecdotes, descriptions, experiences, and the like.

Content writing basically depends on a more formal approach. If you're developing some content for a market niche then you have to have a certain knowledge and understanding of the topics you're writing about. This requires you to be aware of the requirements of both your clients and consumers.

Blogging can be a mixture of both. Or it may be independent writing not concerned with the above two types. Some write for fun, others for earning; some for educating the masses, and some for the sake of writing. Yes, many people who write for particular niche or market may be able to monetize their blogs by using advertising or affiliate marketing. That is to say that they have a decent amount of traffic on their blog.

Joan Angeles

Creative writing is mostly concerned with creative boundaries and are outside the bounds of professional, technical, journalistic, academic and other related works. It lays emphasis on character development, plot extension, depiction of scenes, descriptive details, and literary tropes. Examples are poetry, journal writing or memoirs, stories, anecdotes, descriptions, experiences, and the like.

Content writing basically depends on a more formal approach. If you're developing some content for a market niche then you have to have a certain knowledge and understanding of the topics you're writing about. This requires you to be aware of the requirements of both your clients and consumers.

Blogging can be a mixture of both. Or it may be independent writing not concerned with the above two types. Some write for fun, others for earning; some for educating the masses, and some for the sake of writing. Yes, many people who write for particular niche or market may be able to monetize their blogs by using advertising or affiliate marketing. That is to say that they have a decent amount of traffic on their blog.

Wow! I learned a lot! Thank you for this. I think mine is more like blogging but a little of creative writing if that makes sense. haha. I prefer mine to be more of like my stories and experiences. Content writing I think is really difficult, although more companies are looking for content writers, I believe.

shilpa

Wow! I learned a lot! Thank you for this. I think mine is more like blogging but a little of creative writing if that makes sense. haha. I prefer mine to be more of like my stories and experiences. Content writing I think is really difficult, although more companies are looking for content writers, I believe.

True. With a steady growth of companies that are targeting specific niches, there has been an increase in content development on those niches. Many are paid handsomely for writing and promoting those contents. Paid content writing and advertising have become a backbone for any business. Some are hiring professionals while others look for freshers with creative minds. For freshers, though, it may be a little difficult but not impossible to enter the market. They have to undergo screening before entering the segment.

Dean

Welcome to the forum Joan.

I'm sure you'll find a lot of good information around the site and enjoy your time here. We cover all the things that you listed an interest in.

See you around the forum. :)