Is Twitter advertising good?

Is Twitter advertising good?

Discussion in 'Ad Networks (CPM/CPL, Display, SEM)' started by Maria Marketing, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Maria Marketing

Maria Marketing Active Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -0
    I have been thinking about trying out Twitter advertising but I do not know if it is worth it or not.

Does anyone know if Twitter advertising is any good or not?

2. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +194 / 0 / -0
    I think that it would depend on what you are advertising or promoting, who your target audience is and what you would consider "good".

When I last looked at their pricing last year the Twitter advertising rates were much better than many other options.

If you wanted to try it out with a small budget and see how it does then that might give you an idea as to how much success you can get by using Twitter advertising.

3. ulterios

ulterios Global Mod

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    I think that Twitter advertising is a good advertising depending on what you are going to be advertising. It's cheaper than Facebook advertising (the last time I checked) and should convert better since Facebook advertising usually results in more likes than sales conversions.

4. JennyJ

JennyJ Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    If you usually get likes and not as many sales then are the likes worth the cost of the advertising?

5. ulterios

ulterios Global Mod

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    Well, that's hard to say. Some people like having the likes and some people think that the more likes you have then the more credibility you would have thus helping sales.

6. JennyJ

JennyJ Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Then either way they are helping at least a little bit. The like would be the worst case I guess.

7. Traveler

Traveler Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I have not used twitter advertising yet but I have been thinking about this for some time. They seem to be good and have a lot of people using their website so it should be good.

8. KeralMTG

KeralMTG Active Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -1
    I read a blog post that said Twitter advertising is a good source for traffic for your website but many people do not use it because they use adwords or facebook advertising. It's cheaper than those two also so you can get more advertising for less money. I think it will be a wise choice.

9. Eric Hecht

Eric Hecht New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Now a days social media is very effective. Everyone is on social media platforms, so it will become easy to connect the audience through twitter or other social media.

10. Smith-K

Smith-K Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Personally I ended up wasting $150 bucks for Twitter advertising and did not get any outcome from it. I am yet to see a case study by a reputed marketer having success with Twitter ads, but that should not stop you from split testing ads.

11. Ryan Paul Dela Rea

Ryan Paul Dela Rea New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    For me, it is a yes and no because if you have small followers then you will not get that market there. I sugest that you try facebook, because it have many viewers and millions of people are using that.

12. Maria Marketing

Maria Marketing Active Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -0
    That's a lot of money to spend and not get anything good from it. Did you at least get some leads?

Does the amount of followers you have affect the success of using Twitter advertising?

13. Will247

Will247 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I haven't used Twitter advertising myself but I read something on it not too long ago. It said that with Twitter advertising it can be hit or miss depending on what you are advertising and who you are trying to target.

It said that it is best to start off with a small investment budget and see how that works out for your needs and adjust your budget up if you get good results.

14. Milana

Milana Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I have been considering giving a try to using Twitter advertising but from what I have read about it they say it only works with good results for certain things and for certain products or services.

I just have not been able to find out just what those are so I am holding off for the moment.