Is Sprout Social worth the cost?

Catherine1

I was looking at some social media services to help with some of my social media activities and saw that Sprout Social is very expensive.

Is it really worth paying such a high price for their service?

Maria Marketing

I looked at this service when I was looking for information on Hootsuite and Buffer but it seems a little high for everyday people. If you have a business or a big budget for this kind of service then it might be nice. It seems to have really good reviews.

Catherine1

I looked at this service when I was looking for information on Hootsuite and Buffer but it seems a little high for everyday people. If you have a business or a big budget for this kind of service then it might be nice. It seems to have really good reviews.
I thought that also. It does have good reviews but for an average person or a small time business it seems a little high. It would be nice if they had a lower priced plan for the little guys.

KeralMTG

I looked at it before but I did not remember the cost. I just checked again and about $100 for the lowest cost plan is way too much. I think only if you are making a lot of money because of it then it might be worth the price but for me I do not think so.

vishwa

Sproutsocial is a great social media management tool. Though it is quite expensive but it is really worth to give it a try. some of my pro blogger friends using it and they are really happy with it. if you have a tight budget than you can go with hootsuite as well.

JennyJ

I checked into their services and pricing once and saw that it was way more than I wanted to spend for social media services so I passed. If their prices were more competitive with similar service I might try them but as they are now I am just going to use the others.

Catherine1

I looked at it before but I did not remember the cost. I just checked again and about $100 for the lowest cost plan is way too much. I think only if you are making a lot of money because of it then it might be worth the price but for me I do not think so.
I was thinking that too. People seem to really like it but if it's not going to make you much more money that the cheaper services then it would not be worth the extra cost.

Sproutsocial is a great social media management tool. Though it is quite expensive but it is really worth to give it a try. some of my pro blogger friends using it and they are really happy with it. if you have a tight budget than you can go with hootsuite as well.
I was thinking about using Hootsuite maybe but was trying to decide between them and Buffer since they are similar. would you recommend Hootsuite over Buffer?

I checked into their services and pricing once and saw that it was way more than I wanted to spend for social media services so I passed. If their prices were more competitive with similar service I might try them but as they are now I am just going to use the others.

Their prices are more than I wanted to spend at this point also. If they had a cheaper plan then I would probably use them since they have such good reviews.

Ben

Putting out $100 each month for services like that is more than I am willing to pay right now. If the return on the investment increased my earnings enough to justify it then I wouldn't mind but I don't think it will be much difference if any at all over other similar services that charge anywhere from free to $30 a month.

JennyJ

Putting out $100 each month for services like that is more than I am willing to pay right now. If the return on the investment increased my earnings enough to justify it then I wouldn't mind but I don't think it will be much difference if any at all over other similar services that charge anywhere from free to $30 a month.
I was thinking that myself. I don't think that they would be 3-4 times better than the other services that are a 1/4 - 1/3 of their price.

Catherine1

I was trying to find out the differences and from what I read Sprout Social has good analytics to track everything. I don't know how much you would need that but I guess it would help.

Maria Marketing

I thought that also. It does have good reviews but for an average person or a small time business it seems a little high. It would be nice if they had a lower priced plan for the little guys.
A starter plan that was a lot cheaper would be nice but places like that are targeting the higher dollar accounts.

Ben

I was trying to find out the differences and from what I read Sprout Social has good analytics to track everything. I don't know how much you would need that but I guess it would help.
Well are you the type of person that like to look at statistics and analytics? If you are then it might be something that you might want. If you aren't and are just looking for the posting types of services then you probably won't need them.

Kania

Did you ever decide to try using sprout social? I have seen many good reviews about it these days so I have wondered if it is worth paying their high prices for it.

Catherine1

Did you ever decide to try using sprout social? I have seen many good reviews about it these days so I have wondered if it is worth paying their high prices for it.
No I never did. It just seemed like it was too expensive for me for the time being. Maybe later if I ever get to the point that I would be doing my internet marketing as my only job.