Is it good to hire writers to write blog posts?

Kania

I think it's fine to hire writers to write for you, especially if you are in dire need of new articles and contents. The company I'm working in also hire other outsource writers to write more content, the only thing is we have to tell them and instruct them precisely what we want (mostly about keywords).
However, that company is a small one so they don't have enough manpower, I think bigger company will normally have enough manpower for writing. But in case of personal blogging then I think it's best to write on our own since we are the only one who understand what our blog is about and the structure of our blog. But again, a good instruction should be enough if you want to hire freelance writers.
Does that mean we should not hire freelancers because they are small?

It doesn't matter who is writing your stuff as long as it's good. I just want to point out that if you hire someone to write for you that you make sure they are making original stuff because a lot of the hired writers are just spinning old stuff.
I would always check to see if the work has plagiarism and is original as much as possible.

I have thought about hiring someone to write some posts for my blog too. Based on what I have read you have to be careful because many of the cheap services just rewrite the same articles and make minor changes.

as long as you are getting good posts that are original and good quality then I think it's good and can help get more posts on your blog.
I was thinking to do this because I wanted to help get more content since it takes me longer to write my posts. I would try to check the persons work as much as I can.

Ben

I would always check to see if the work has plagiarism and is original as much as possible.
Check them real good and not just some of those low-quality plagiarism checkers on those seo tools type of sites. Using a dedicated plagiarism checker like copyscape along with searching for parts of the text in Google can help fine things that would not always be detected on those other checkers.

Ellen F

I don't think it matter who writes your blog posts as long as the one writing them is using proper spelling and creating good posts.

That being said, you can sometime find college students through some college message boards that will write some blog posts for free and all you have to do is give them either some feedback on their writing or some kind of review on their skills. They do this to help get extra class credits for some of their classes.

Kania

I don't think it matter who writes your blog posts as long as the one writing them is using proper spelling and creating good posts.

That being said, you can sometime find college students through some college message boards that will write some blog posts for free and all you have to do is give them either some feedback on their writing or some kind of review on their skills. They do this to help get extra class credits for some of their classes.
I didn't know about getting some people to write from those places but I can now check and see if I can find some. Thanks mate. :D

JohnQ

It should not matter who writes your blog posts as long as they are good. If you don't have time to write them then find a freelancer or someone else to write them.

I know that getting posts up fast enough to keep your blog active can be hard with everything people have to do so if you need posts then just hire someone and keep your blog growing.

augusta

I'm a blogger and yes some of my blog post are written by guest writers especially on topics I'm not too good at.

most times you don't have to write substandard articles especially articles that needs experts inputs.