Is Green the best color for a money niche blog?

Catherine1

I was talking to a friend back home and found out that she's been wanting to start a blog of her own in a money related niche. She was asking about the colors to use for the blog and asked if green colors were the best.

I understand the relationship between green and money but I don't know if a blog in that niche should be green colors or not so i'd like some input.

Is green the best color choice for a money blog?

ulterios

Personally I really don't think that a site based in the money niche has to be green colors but I have seen green being used an awful lot in that particular niche. people associate green with money so many sites in that niche choose greens as their colors.

I think that as long as the site looks nice, clean and good looking overall then I don't thinkthe color really matters for the most part.

It might depend more on exactly what part of the money niche her site is going to be in. ;)

Traveler

I have seen a lot of them with the colors of green or gold. I don't know if that helps them be more successful or not but those are the two colors that I see most. I think if the site looks good then the color should not matter but I would do some more checking before you decide.

JennyJ

If you want people to associate your money blog with money then green is probably the best color choice for that since most people think of the color green as being related to money.

KeralMTG

Many money websites I see have green on them but I also see a lot of black. I don't know if that means anything or not. I think you should just use any color that you like and not worry about the color as long as it is a good looking website.

Maria Marketing

I do not know if it applies to blogs about money but when I was looking for information to choose the color for my blog I found that blue is the most popular color and the one that more people like then any other color.

The colors in my avatar here are the same ones on my blog. Blue and green both so maybe you can use green to associate your blog with money and another color.

Dean

Many money niche blogs do tend to use some shade of green but I don't think it's required. I do like Maria's idea about using green and some other color though so that there is the association part of the color green with money.

In the end though I would say just make sure that your money blog looks nice, clean and modern and you'll do fine with it.

Catherine1

Thanks for all the replies everyone. I spoke to my friend this morning and I think that she is going to use green as one of the colors for her site and 1 or 2 other colors. Thanks for all the advice.

Dean

Thanks for all the replies everyone. I spoke to my friend this morning and I think that she is going to use green as one of the colors for her site and 1 or 2 other colors. Thanks for all the advice.
I think that's a good choice by your friend Catherine.

If she has any questions or needs and help, information or guidance then you can have her check us out here. :D

Catherine1

I think that's a good choice by your friend Catherine.

If she has any questions or needs and help, information or guidance then you can have her check us out here. :D
I have told her to come join the forum here with us so maybe she will. She isn't really a social type of person and doesn't go any any forums, the social media sites or anywhere where there are people interacting.