is facebook a great place to advertise?

anton

Ive been seeing a lot of people advwrtise on facebook . I wanna know if its a good place to advertise since based on what i read. Some of those who advertise on facebook gets bash because of people who makes false accusations of there product.

zenhashy

Personally, Facebook advertisement is a fine one to expose your product. It is normal to received bad comments and the like when you are advertising. It is already part of the advertising world. Just never mind. Show them that your product is worth their money

G a r y

It mainly depends upon what you want to sell. If you can target the people interested in your product or service, it is a good place to advertise. If you are in a very specific niche you cannot really target on FB then it will not be good for you. Advertising is about finding the right people to advertise to.

albino

Yes it is, every one has a freedom to advertise on facebook or create a group in business relation or personal reasons, but we cannot deny that there are also free spirited bastards who enjoy their life by making nonsense accusations on a certain product or joining a public topic and talking nonsense or offensive words, since we wan't the world to see our product and posting it publicly we should consider it as a normal issue. Just report or block them. Don't get upset because you still have a business to promote.

AmieBotella

Your question: "is facebook a great place to advertise?"

One thing is for sure. Facebook advertising is effective. May it be a bad publicity or a good one, it will give you results. Because most of the people are ON Facebook ALL the time. You just have to have a good product to sell, or you must be a good service provider in order to gain positive results in advertising in Facebook. I guess that's just about it, when you have a good product, a negative comment will not harm your entire company sales.

So to answer your question, Yes. Facebook is a great place to advertise and one of the leading platforms today that advertise.

kd06

Ive been seeing a lot of people advwrtise on facebook . I wanna know if its a good place to advertise since based on what i read. Some of those who advertise on facebook gets bash because of people who makes false accusations of there product.
Facebook is definitely the best place to advertise for we know that almost everybody has access through it. I got lots of friends who are definitely earning in their online businesses with the help of Facebook. I get your doubts about being bashed and dragged down by other Facebook users but you see, if what your product is true you won't have to worry about those false accusations just push thru it. And remember, you cannot achieve fruitful results if you keep on noting negativity from others. Again just push thru it and stay positive. In this world you cannot expect everyone to like your offer but someone else will, all you need to do is continue looking for that someone and if you find that someone, surely it will testify about the truthfulness of your product and will refer you to someone else too. Then those bashing you will just be jealous of your success.

jeanette30

Of course it is, there a lot of advertisement in Facebook and i can see that it was really effective. Facebook is very easy to use that is why many people are in it and it is also fun to use. If you will put your adds there many people around the work could see it. Your friends can also help you by liking or sharing your post. And it is cheaper

nekonieden

I think Facebook is also one of the place where in you can advertise your product. You must create a page first and share it to your friends and friend of friends. I think Youtube also is one of the best place to place your ads if you have a channel and if you create videos or vlog. You can also use Instagram or if you want, just create your page from different social media sites and place an advertisement or your product on your page and make sure link all the sites you have so that they will find your page easier.

Chibee

Oh. Facebook, they say, is as large as a country. I think its a good place to advertise.

Besides it being considerably cheap, you can reach your target group without much stress. Their are groups, hash tags and other trick you can employ to get to your target group.

In all, it's a great place for advertising.

Marcos

Facebook is real good but it can be expensive compared to some other advertising alternatives. They have a very wide variety of users so you can reach most any type of person you are wanting to have see your ads.

Dean

You can reach all kinds of people on Facebook so that makes them a good choice for getting the people that you want to see your ads to see them.

The only thing is that they can be expensive but if you have a good budget for advertising then they are a good choice in most cases.

Kania

Are you asking about using paid advertising on Facebook or just using free ways like making posts on it?