Is a paid website design better for the website success?

Ana

I will suggest you for professional designer. We all know that quality web design is a valuable investment, and you obviously get the real benefits of hiring a professional designer. Professional designers think about the big picture. They create a visual language for your brand that is consistent across different contexts. Your website, logo, business cards, and even your Twitter profile have to form a coherent whole. Brands that have a consistent visual language make the best memorable impression. An expertly designed website will attract potential customer and give a visual reason for a previous customer to come back. It will also develop an unrivaled, professional online reputation. Designing a website is not as easy as it sounds. On a basic level, you’ll need to understand backlinks, graphic design and computer programming. Most of these skills require years of study. If you want more complex features, then good luck studying on top of running a business. The true benefit of contracting a professional website designer is that you can get any want for your website. Whether it’s a single page or a complex website design with multiple pages, a website designer can create it all.
I am going to be making a new blog and I have been thinking if I want to do it myself or pay for a professional design. I know they can do a much better job than I. I have only novice skills with word press.

Catherine1

Yes I was thinking about the same things. I had someone at my old work show me how to make my own with word press but I think that it looked a little plain. It was nice to learn how to do some things on my own so I hope I can remember what I have learned before so that I may build a new one.
That's nice. I wish I had someone to help me learn some things. I had to do everything by trial and error. I would want to do something then go and try to find the information in Google, then try to follow what I found. It didn't always work out but at least I learned what did and did not work.

I keep a notebook with some notes on how to do some things that I have learned for future use.

Ana

That's nice. I wish I had someone to help me learn some things. I had to do everything by trial and error. I would want to do something then go and try to find the information in Google, then try to follow what I found. It didn't always work out but at least I learned what did and did not work.

I keep a notebook with some notes on how to do some things that I have learned for future use.
I have learned many things by trying them out myself also but some of the technical things I needed much help with. I think that I know more now because my new employer has provided many training courses to help the employees.