How to implement a Social Media Campaign?

animeshe14

I want to promote my Freelancing gigs in Social networks sites. Any tips how I can properly implement it? I am just a new freelancer that wish to promote their service.

sam.hunt0710

Create a Account over FB & Page with your profile pic and professional details .

Join various groups In your niche having atleast 5k member list and those groups are active .

Like pages .

Not only your service gig link post some informative content also and your thoughts .

Engage yourself in Discussion on top pages , group and after some replies you can leave your service link .

Try to shorten your service link with goo.gl so that you track the traffic from where you are getting traffic on your link .

For Twitter as you know you can post only 140 words so you have to be more specific in your Tweets ,
Retweets others big profile tweets .

Do follow-unfollow method for getting good number of followers on your profile.

Try to post Info-graphics explaining your services cause Images catches clients more easily then a long descriptive sales thread.

Leave some space in your Tweet so that others can also RT your tweet .

David Ewen

In the world of social media the hashtag phenomena that became popular with Twitter is no used by Facebook and Google+ (and perhaps more). The hashtag was designed to have people connect to people that they don't know through trending topics. As a freelancer, you can find the best topic to trend along with through the auto-population of hashtagged words in Twitter.

I want to promote my Freelancing gigs in Social networks sites. Any tips how I can properly implement it? I am just a new freelancer that wish to promote their service.