How to drive traffic of Social media Sites in generating buiness leads

Stevendavis

Hello friends,

How to drive traffic of Social media Sites to generate business leads?

Please share your tips!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wrig Mark

I believe you should post links to your blog posts with some catchy comments, post some interesting images with clear and contrasting colors, videos, infographics, ask people for their opinions, engage in different discussions, join some groups for bloggers on Facebook, or groups with your target group of people and engage in discussions there, pay for a sponsored post on Facebook, just to give your page a little kick off start (just make sure to, before you do that, have a lot of interesting content on your page; otherwise, I don't think people would be interested in following you.

I hope it will help you,

Thanks,
Wrig Mark

Barnes Thomas

There are so many ways to drive traffic from social media. You need to know your targeted audience. Share your latest blog posts interact more and more with your customers. Social sharing is always worthy, try to add catchy comments when you are sharing your posts.
Video sharing is also considered the best way to attract more customers. I agree with Wrig, if you want to get fruitful results with your efforts then you need to make sure that your website or blog has good quality unique & informative content.
Regards
Barnes

robertdn

Hello friends,

How to drive traffic of Social media Sites to generate business leads?

Please share your tips!
Best social media sites are Facebook and Twitter, After publishing your articles on your blogs you need to submit to social sites and attract more people read them.

If you have any products or services, you an offer them end of each article or via banner ads on your blogs.

Hrishi Vardhan

Content is the one way to get engaged with your customer. Create original and more engaging content based on who you are selling. Don't write just to offer your business services or products. Write as problem solver that can get more benefits to win customer's heart.

Smith-K

Social Media is the Most Popular and Cheapest way to promote your business. It’s unique in that it can heighten one’s visibility, broaden reach, and engage current and future customers. But it only goes to work for you when you use it strategically.

• Social bookmarking, social media, YouTube video submission
  • Create the Infographics.
  • Content repurposing (Convert your infographics or blog posts to ppt, pdf, doc, video etc. and share it over ppt, pdf, and doc sharing websites.)

Dicumoseeng

By posting interesting posts so you can drive traffic or visitors from social networks to your sites, it is one of best method to get traffic for FREE from social networks

Otherwise, you can use social ads for fastest results and huge traffic to your site. But for sure, you will spend more money on this.

Last edited by a moderator: