How often should I send emails?

Ellen F

I was reading a little about the frequency of sending emails and that it can be different for different niches but there was nothing as far as recommendations that I could find.

Is there some kind of general rule as to how often we should send out marketing emails to our subscriber lists?

ulterios

I was reading a little about the frequency of sending emails and that it can be different for different niches but there was nothing as far as recommendations that I could find.
Yes there are some niches that can have better results with different email sending frequencies but it also depends on the list itself and how or where was it acquired as well.

Is there some kind of general rule as to how often we should send out marketing emails to our subscriber lists?
I just always kind of do an educated guess as to what I think will work best based on previous results. If you are unsure then you can try sending them a few times a week and see how that goes. If the results are good then increase them to daily.

Just make sure that you are not sending basically the same email over and over again with the same content.

KeralMTG

I send mine 1 time each day and send it at the same time each day. I read some information that says to send it at the same time each day to be consistent with your readers of your emails.

Storm

Based on my experience you need to be regular as the main thing. If you send them out daily then do it the same time each day. If you send them weekly then send them at the same time on the same day every week.

Some people like regularity and knowing what and when to expect things can help that.

Dean

Finding the right email sending frequency to get the best results will take some testing. Each email list will perform differently so there is nothing set that will work best for all of them.

hoadongtien

I have a list of nearly 1000 emails related to Japanese learners, I email them Japanese lessons 3 times a week and open rates are 30-40%. I think how much mail depends on your leads. If your LIST is someone who cares about discount you can send 4-5 times a week, but if they are web-owners, once a week ...

You should answer the question: if you were them you will want to receive emails like that how many times a week?

Traveler

I send mine on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. I tried sending them every day but the results were actually lower.

Marcos

If you are talking about marketing emails then I think it can be different for different things. I send mine out once a week and then see how well they are doing and then make any adjustments for more sooner or farther apart based on that.

I think this requires a lot of trials before finding the best sending rates.

Catherine1

I have been trying to figure this out myself and have been reading about it to try to learn more. Based on what I have read it is very important to test with different intervals between sending and always try to be consistent with your sendings. Other than that I am still trying to find out more info.