How often do you create new content on your blog?

Mayuriinfomedia

Do you still daily create new content for your blog? How often do you update your site and it can happen daily or weekly?

what your schedule tasks for this?

fern2x2001

I'm a content creator myself but not through blogs but through vlogs. For me, i consider it the same. The only difference for me is, one is written and the other is video. But the time and effort you put on both are the same for me. So i hope my views are welcome in this post. A lot of successful people in our field will tell us that for us to be successful, one trait that we should have is to be consistent with our work. But to tell you the truth, i am guilty of that. One moment i feel like i have a lot of ideas that i could do this for a month, then another, i feel like i have nothing to make at all. It's really hard to keep my focus to be able to upload consistently on a constant basis. It can really, literally take up to a month before i upload my next content. So i believe i really should really work on my focus and my consistency if i ever want to have a good future at this genre.

ecole11j

I think ideally content should be created everyday. If for some reason this isn't possible, then at least once a week. It's definitely important to keep your content fresh and your blog updated.

Simi

Daily or monthly, it depends on a lot of different things that you can hardly well manage. But I think the most important thing is to maintain the persistency and the frequency of your content update. Don't make your audiences lost track of you by not showing up in decades or not having a decent work schedule.

Dean

Daily or monthly, it depends on a lot of different things that you can hardly well manage. But I think the most important thing is to maintain the persistency and the frequency of your content update. Don't make your audiences lost track of you by not showing up in decades or not having a decent work schedule.
You are right about that. Too many times I see people who do regular updates and add new content to their blog at first but they give up too quickly and their blog suffers and loses readers and rankings.

Catherine1

I have always tried to create new posts for my blog at least once a week but there have been times lately that I have been too busy to do it so it winds up being a little longer.

I know that search engines like new content from what I have read so I know that I need to try to do more though.

Maria Marketing

I have always tried to create new posts for my blog at least once a week but there have been times lately that I have been too busy to do it so it winds up being a little longer.

I know that search engines like new content from what I have read so I know that I need to try to do more though.
I have been trying to do mine at least once per week also but the last couple of months I have been too busy.

I did notice more traffic for my blog when I was doing them more often.

Kania

I have never created new posts daily except in the very beginning of my blog and that was because I was trying to have more pages to have people come and see.

Now I usually try to do new posts on Saturday and Sunday and one day in the middle of the week. I do not have enough time to do them every day but when I am making more money from my blog then I will.