How much time do you spend on the internet per day?

Juliemonkey

I spend approximately 10 hours on the internet everyday because of work and because I also like watching movies and listening to musics.

nins_809

I spend time using internet almost the whole day because I am actually working from home with online jobs. Once my work is done I usually visit some websites and stream videos to relax. Just few days ago I started feeling strange in my eye. Sometimes my left eye seems blur. i hope this is not the effect of too much radiation from my computer.

Kania

I spend time using internet almost the whole day because I am actually working from home with online jobs. Once my work is done I usually visit some websites and stream videos to relax. Just few days ago I started feeling strange in my eye. Sometimes my left eye seems blur. i hope this is not the effect of too much radiation from my computer.
You have to be careful because I read that some of the displays on laptops and monitors give off blue light radiation and that can damage your eyes and their vision. You should check your model number to see if yours is one of those that does that.

Ben

These days I am spending around 5-6 hours a day online. Usually when I get home from work I eat something then go straight to my computer and get on. It used to be all for fun a while back but now most of that time is spent trying to market things to make some extra money.

No time for fun these days. :(

HMASERV

I spend time on internet about 12 hours include in my work then after that i give an extra 2-4 hours to browse and surfing

BelindaMT

I spent more than eight hours on the internet. During the day I used the internet at work and after office hour I spent almost five to six hours working and surfing online.

argel241

I stayed all day in the house so I spend most of my time on the internet.Thanks to the internet my life is not boring that much. :D

ecole11j

Pretty much constantly I'd say. If I'm not at my laptop, I'm toying around on my smartphone. When I'm not trying to make money I'd probably playing around on social media sites or watching something online, but I do also use my phone to read.

Sha30

I spend 5 to 8 hours because i want to make money for sideline but no luck toomuch scam in the internet and sometimes you need to invest or invite to make money sometimes i feel bad and i dont want to loose my time in the internet because im no luck to earn money online i many site to try but more of all is scam and need to invest onething i learn in online you need to cheked and learn first before you try the site you need to cheked if legit and read the forum to know the legit site and to earn to canot waste your time in internet because spend 5 to 8 hours is terrible if no anything light to earn.