How many accounts can I have on Facebook?

I don't know how many accounts can I have on Facebook? I want to create more than 2 accounts but not sure I can break there rules or not. Does anyone know about this information, please share.

Thanks in advance.

Ben

You can only have 1 Facebook account and if you create more then you are risking losing all of them.

There are ways around (sort of) that like using proxies and stuff like that and I know some people that have many and have for years. It's just a matter of if they catch you or not I guess.

Their terms of use say 1 and you can find that also answered in their support areas.

JennyJ

If you go by Facebook policies then you can have only one account but you can create many Facebook pages so you might not need a separate account for another use.

I know a lot of people that have more than one and they are getting away with it so I don't think they are to strict or at least they don't keep up with it.

Storm

You can only have 1 Facebook account but you can also create as many Facebook pages that you want. That would be a little like having multiple Facebook accounts.

Kania

I don't know how many accounts can I have on Facebook? I want to create more than 2 accounts but not sure I can break there rules or not. Does anyone know about this information, please share.

Thanks in advance.
You can only have 1 account per their rules but there are many ways to use the 1 account. You can make many facebook pages for things and also join facebook groups to help you.

Dean

Yes it does break their rules (Terms) but many people do create more than 1. I have never needed to and don't want to risk losing my account so I have just stuck with one account.

Why do you need more than one Facebook account?

KeralMTG

You can have simply just 1 account but you can create many facebook pages and also more facebook groups if you need them. I already have 4 facebook pages for myself and that is something like having more accounts because they are separate from your main account.

Chi Doan

I have 4 FB accounts, all of them are so good now. I use one by one to do FB groups posting, when this one get block temporary, I use another. I have used for around 2 years, they have never blocked all of them at the same time :)

The trick here is I don't use those accounts in one browser, use difference browsers or use difference firefox profiles.

mharzenas

Last year when I am freelancing at social media marketing, I usually managing 2 facebook account. One is for product purchase request and one for customer service.

DenisMNE

I, personally, have only one account as I do not have fake accounts neither I ran a page or something.
If you are a business owner, it is recommended that you either change your profile to a page, or simply create a new one to make a distinction between private and business.
Facebook does not put a limit on how many accounts you can have as you can not get banned for them, like it is a case with video games, so no matter how much you create, you should be fine.
You will not break the rules by creating 2 accounts or even more if you are not doing anything illegal in the country you are currently in.