How many accounts can I have on Facebook?

How many accounts can I have on Facebook?

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by DianeGracely, Mar 1, 2018.

1. DianeGracely

DianeGracely Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I don't know how many accounts can I have on Facebook? I want to create more than 2 accounts but not sure I can break there rules or not. Does anyone know about this information, please share.

Thanks in advance.

2. Ben

Ben Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    You can only have 1 Facebook account and if you create more then you are risking losing all of them.

There are ways around (sort of) that like using proxies and stuff like that and I know some people that have many and have for years. It's just a matter of if they catch you or not I guess.

Their terms of use say 1 and you can find that also answered in their support areas.

3. JennyJ

JennyJ Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    If you go by Facebook policies then you can have only one account but you can create many Facebook pages so you might not need a separate account for another use.

I know a lot of people that have more than one and they are getting away with it so I don't think they are to strict or at least they don't keep up with it.

4. Storm

Storm Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    You can only have 1 Facebook account but you can also create as many Facebook pages that you want. That would be a little like having multiple Facebook accounts.

5. Kania

Kania Active Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    You can only have 1 account per their rules but there are many ways to use the 1 account. You can make many facebook pages for things and also join facebook groups to help you.

6. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +201 / 0 / -0
    Yes it does break their rules (Terms) but many people do create more than 1. I have never needed to and don't want to risk losing my account so I have just stuck with one account.

Why do you need more than one Facebook account?

7. KeralMTG

KeralMTG Active Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -1
    You can have simply just 1 account but you can create many facebook pages and also more facebook groups if you need them. I already have 4 facebook pages for myself and that is something like having more accounts because they are separate from your main account.

8. Chi Doan

Chi Doan New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have 4 FB accounts, all of them are so good now. I use one by one to do FB groups posting, when this one get block temporary, I use another. I have used for around 2 years, they have never blocked all of them at the same time :)

The trick here is I don't use those accounts in one browser, use difference browsers or use difference firefox profiles.

9. mharzenas

mharzenas New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Last year when I am freelancing at social media marketing, I usually managing 2 facebook account. One is for product purchase request and one for customer service.

10. DenisMNE

DenisMNE New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I, personally, have only one account as I do not have fake accounts neither I ran a page or something.
    If you are a business owner, it is recommended that you either change your profile to a page, or simply create a new one to make a distinction between private and business.
    Facebook does not put a limit on how many accounts you can have as you can not get banned for them, like it is a case with video games, so no matter how much you create, you should be fine.
    You will not break the rules by creating 2 accounts or even more if you are not doing anything illegal in the country you are currently in.