How long before you give up on a niche?

KeralMTG

I am sure there is more I can do but I tried everything I can think of. I will probably wait a little longer before giving up on it.
Maybe you can try to make some changes and try for another month or 2 and see if it gets better. You can try to look on some marketing blogs or ask some questions for help here to see what else you can do.

Ellen F

I am sure that there are ways that you can find that out @Traveler but I just do not know that information.

augusta

I will advise that you continue until you can't milk that strategy any longer.If you give up do soon you wouldn't know the success rate because you gave up too soon.

Will247

I think that the time you spend doesn't matter as much as what you have done and if you have exhausted all your efforts.

If you have done absolutely everything that you can to be successful and still are not then it's time to think about a change I think.

Traveler

I think that the time you spend doesn't matter as much as what you have done and if you have exhausted all your efforts.

If you have done absolutely everything that you can to be successful and still are not then it's time to think about a change I think.
I think I have done all that I can or at least that I know how to do. The only thing left is to spend more time but I don't want to be wasting it if it is going nowhere.

Will247

I think I have done all that I can or at least that I know how to do. The only thing left is to spend more time but I don't want to be wasting it if it is going nowhere.
If you have done all that you can or at least all that you know how to do then maybe you need to cut your loss in time and find a new niche.

You can also do some looking around for other ideas on things that you have not done if you are not ready to give it up just yet and see what you might be able to do.

Traveler

I will advise that you continue until you can't milk that strategy any longer.If you give up do soon you wouldn't know the success rate because you gave up too soon.
That's what I am afraid of and have been thinking about but there has to be some point that I stop wasting my time. Don't you think that if results are not happening then it might be time to change?

ulterios

I tend to stick with any niche I go into for longer than many people would stick with it. I do that because there have been a few times where I was considering giving up on a niche only to have it start taking off and doing well.

I usually stick with one at least 6 months but often longer. I do work in others at the same time so all of my time is not put into 1 niche though.

Traveler

I tend to stick with any niche I go into for longer than many people would stick with it. I do that because there have been a few times where I was considering giving up on a niche only to have it start taking off and doing well.

I usually stick with one at least 6 months but often longer. I do work in others at the same time so all of my time is not put into 1 niche though.
I'm also afraid that if I give up on it I will be missing out on what I might have been able to do in that niche. There are many good ways to monetize the niche and make some really nice commissions from it so I want to stay with it as long as I can. I just do not want to give up right before it would start to become successful for me.

I think I will stay with it for a couple of months more maybe and see if there is at least some little signs of improving for me.

Milana

If you have gave it your best efforts and there are not any signs of improvement and you think you can be more successful in another then perhaps you should make the change.

If you are seeing some kind of signs of improvement then perhaps you should stay with it for a while longer.

Traveler

If you have gave it your best efforts and there are not any signs of improvement and you think you can be more successful in another then perhaps you should make the change.

If you are seeing some kind of signs of improvement then perhaps you should stay with it for a while longer.
The last few days I have seen a little improvement so I am keeping my eyes on things for the moment. If things do not get much better soon then I might make some changes.

Milana

The last few days I have seen a little improvement so I am keeping my eyes on things for the moment. If things do not get much better soon then I might make some changes.
At least a little improvement is better than no improvement. Good luck with your efforts.

Traveler

Congratulations on your big commission. I hope that you have many more in the time coming. :D
I had another big one yesterday and didn't even know it because I didn't check the affiliate program in a few days. I saw it just a little while ago. Thanks

Milana

I had another big one yesterday and didn't even know it because I didn't check the affiliate program in a few days. I saw it just a little while ago. Thanks
I am very happy for you. I would like to have big commission on a more consistent basis myself but I think it will take some time for that.

Jud

If the niche you've created is really your passion in life, I think you will not put it in your mind to become a profitable immediately. I think you'll need have a traffic for that to become profitable. By creating a niche for internet marketing you should make it for fun, I mean you are happy doing that without thinking that it will be profitable or not just think that you are happy for that because that's your passion. In order for it to become a profitable it should have a lot of viewers. Your niche blog should a comment box in if for the viewers to comment about it and express their thoughts.

Traveler

If the niche you've created is really your passion in life, I think you will not put it in your mind to become a profitable immediately. I think you'll need have a traffic for that to become profitable. By creating a niche for internet marketing you should make it for fun, I mean you are happy doing that without thinking that it will be profitable or not just think that you are happy for that because that's your passion. In order for it to become a profitable it should have a lot of viewers. Your niche blog should a comment box in if for the viewers to comment about it and express their thoughts.
Well I want to be able to make money because that is on of the reasons I do it. I just don't know how long before we should give up on a niche. Don't you think there is a point that we have to make a change?

Sorry for the late reply mate but I just saw this reply.