How good is social media for traffic?

jay_cua

Yeah. I think social media is so crucial nowadays for internet traffic. With almost everyone hooked up on their phones and checking social media apps like facebook and snapchat, people literally only have to do little to promote or get their interests or motives across. This is now turning out to be the driving force which dictates what information to read or filter and which product or trend to follow. It almost cuts out the third person such as advertising companies. Almist and perhaps soon will.

Maliaca22

Am getting good traffic from my social media especially when i tried it on my Facebook, which works well for me. All social media are very good for traffic.

jemuelterrado

From the very first time experience of being a marketer online, i never had an idea that this sites are very good in getting traffics. Later i found out that the social media sites are the one which has a big percentage source. There are several ways to captivate users in social medias. Social media like Facebook has a very big help in generating more traffic for your online business. You can post in every comment sections or any posting areas advertising or broadcasting your website to gain your expected traffic or even exceeds in your expectations.

Melker

Social media is the best platform to generate traffic. Here in the Philippines most of the people has laptop and smartphones that has an access in all social media sites. If you bring them a good content you can easily generate traffic.

In this generation is the most powerful tool to achieve your dreams not only in marketing, blogging, or making vlogs but also it can make you famous.

Actually, many people here in the Philippines got famous only by using social media.

Just remember, you just have to be wise and creative for your work to generate more traffic.
They got famous just from using social media and were not known before that?
Social Media can be really good for traffic. Especially nowadays, there seems to be a lot of focus on engagement and fitting content. An example is politics where many politicians are employing populist agendas - something that even small people in society are willing to engage. In fact, may marketing companies have harnessed the full potential of social working by using it as core of there business/services and they are getting hired for such presence and online activity.
I understand that the big companies can get some good traffic but what about us little guys?
Yeah. I think social media is so crucial nowadays for internet traffic. With almost everyone hooked up on their phones and checking social media apps like facebook and snapchat, people literally only have to do little to promote or get their interests or motives across. This is now turning out to be the driving force which dictates what information to read or filter and which product or trend to follow. It almost cuts out the third person such as advertising companies. Almist and perhaps soon will.
They use Snapchat for traffic? Isn't that just for images?

I don't know anything of Snapchat so forgive my ignorance.
From the very first time experience of being a marketer online, i never had an idea that this sites are very good in getting traffics. Later i found out that the social media sites are the one which has a big percentage source. There are several ways to captivate users in social medias. Social media like Facebook has a very big help in generating more traffic for your online business. You can post in every comment sections or any posting areas advertising or broadcasting your website to gain your expected traffic or even exceeds in your expectations.
Facebook is the best 1 for traffic?

QwertyJr

Social media can be amazing for traffic, but it can also be pretty horrible. It all depends on your reach to certain people. Meaning if you have a target audience that makes up the mass of your following, you'll be able to create great traffic. But, if you have a bunch of "junk followers" who aren't interesting in what you're selling, the traffic will be close to none.