How do you get more Likes on Facebook?

robertdn

Hi folks,
Do you know any methods how to get best or many Likes on Facebook?
Are there unique strategies and techniques to obtaining a lot of Likes on Face Book?

waiting for your replies

Maria Marketing

I have been trying to figure this out myself. I have been making regular quality posts and trying to interact but I am not getting many. I was told that making regular quality posts on Facebook will get likes but maybe I am doing something else wrong.

I have read that using Facebook ads will get you likes so that is something that I may try,

sam.hunt0710

@robertdn @chandlerbong @Maria Marketing

Use Facebook Ads for getting Engagement over your posts , Adding a screenshot to show you how it works.

YTjEMHeZQu2YGXFdrP_jiA.png

As you can see we are getting Engagement in $0.0004 :D

Domingotarlejr

To get more like in facebook, you must post quality and interesting status. You should post quality pictures of yours, have post some interesting status of your life. Post some funny videos or some videos that may help others by providing some good information. You can also create a group that may help you generate more likes and most important you should always be friendly and nice to your facebook friends to give you a like.

Rhombus

Facebook can be reach out to your target audience, keep your posts simple and informative and the likes will follow. The quality of the likes is far more important than the quantity. For example, it may not help your business to obtain 1000 likes from schoolgirls when you are marketing car polish.

augusta

to get more likes on Facebook.you must post useful and valuable information.

most people love to see educative and informative post

personally I like post that are informative and entertaining

Goshen26

Consistency is a major mean of getting likes on Facebook. if you want to focus on videos make it consistent. if it is comic relieve make it constant. When your friends know that they can get solution to certain need, they will always turn to your post. with this you get numerous followers, because you post will be shared with their friends.

King78

Providing creative contents is one of the factors for increasing the number of your like. It is really important to do so if you want to have more likes. Try to keep content useful and short as people won't be bored. You can also ask your friends to help you if they have a fan page with much likes. There are also websites which sell like but you should pay much money if you want much likes.

PedroP

Providing creative contents is one of the factors for increasing the number of your like. It is really important to do so if you want to have more likes. Try to keep content useful and short as people won't be bored. You can also ask your friends to help you if they have a fan page with much likes. There are also websites which sell like but you should pay much money if you want many likes.
Yeah for me a combination of quality, informative, audience driven content comes at the top of my list. In second place comes a certain degree of publishing your work like posting in the right groups and inviting people to like your page. That said I still have my doubts that FB likes are all that helpful for promoting your business or website.

vinaya

The only way to get more likes on facebook is by sharing useful, informative and interesting contents. Since content is the king, the only way to attract facebook users to your content is by sharing the contents they want to read. You should also avoid sharing contents on over saturated topic. Your content should be original and unique. Engagements on other posts also helps in getting more likes, If you like your friend's post, it is very likely that he will also like your post.

manmad

One of the most important and obvious steps is to have content that is different from what other people post and something that is aesthetic to the eye, that itself would bring traffic to a certain page. However if you want to gain likes faster, you can always join various groups that are related to your content and start posting in them.

The very key on getting many likes on facebook is the content of what you are posting. As you can see things that get many likes on facebook are those relatable, funny, informative, trendy and creative. So if it's a picture you are posting make sure that it is omething that can catch a viewer's attention if it's a video make sure it is interesting. Make sure that if you post something it will make the person sop and take notice on your post. Then if you keep this up people will start noticing you people will watch out on what are you gonna do next so you will get consistent likes and shares.

Nejii

I have been figuring this out as well, but I'm not putting too much pressure on myself, well, not yet , and not now for I only post statuses and photos of mine, so for those who liked it, Thank you!, and for those who didn't, Thank you still! But, as I observed, with my friends, they often comment on the pictures that they want to gain more likes with, in that case it will go up to the news feed and there will be a lot of people to notice it.

Victoroj

I heard there is a program that does that, you will need to subscribe to an "autolike" program. Business-wise, it's helpful to gain more popularity, but I dont really recommend that if you do it with your personal account. There are a lot of ways though to gain more likes. The more important thing is you need to have good content and good quality posts. Also, it helps that you are aware of what is trending and keep an eye of the current events. Posts that are trending and relatable will most likely get more likes. Also, posts that are funny and interesting will most likely get you more likes, comments and shares.

argel241

Well, my opinion is this.If you post a picture, make it sure the photo is catchy to the eyes.Put some filters to make it beautiful and appealing.If you post status, make it sure that it is interesting or relatable or if you share some link, it should be helpful and informative.Hope this makes sense.

Glenda Sabado

In my experience I get more likes in Facebook first if I post my selfie pictures. Then if I post my family pictures and foods I will eat too.

Onanadipo

Create creative content, for example you're an entrepreneur then create a video on how to make money or you're a singer post a video of you singing the only thing you have to do is be consistent and create quality content. If you really want to gain likes in Facebook easily join groups that has huge numbers of members then share your desire photo or video that you wish to have more likes.