How do I get more followers on Twitter?

KeralMTG

There are some ways to get more followers :
1. Follow more people. Research shows a correlation between the number of people followed and the number of followers.

2. Use a tool like Hootsuite or SproutSocial to schedule your tweets. Posting regularly will increase your engagement and visibility, thereby increasing your follower count.

3. Use Twiends to find new Twitter users you can connect with. Once you’re listed on the platform, other users with similar interests will also be able to find and follow you.

4. Optimize your Twitter bio. Users who want to find out more about you will inevitably visit your Twitter bio. Make sure it’s professional, complete and that it does a great job of representing you and your business.

5. Use links in your tweets. Tweets with links get more retweets than those without.

6. Use relevant keywords in your bio so you rank in Twitter search. Don’t forget to include your city or region name to attract local users.

7. Use relevant hashtags in your posts. Tweets with hashtags get at least 2x more engagement, and will help you attract new followers who are searching for those keywords.

8. Ask for retweets. Tweets that include “Please retweet” in their text get 4x more retweets.

9. Find people you know by uploading your email contacts to Twitter. They are likely to follow you back, especially since they know you in real life.

10. Include images with your tweets. Research suggests that tweets with images receive 18% more engagement than those without.
In number 8 does that mean in the Tweet itself you just add text saying to please retweet and that really works?

Domingotarlejr

Post something interesting and trending. You have to be updated on what is trending so you can ride with it. Posting funny and rumor post will also good way to attack followers.. also add quality pictures with a nice caption it will help you to generate more likes and shares.. you should also link your Twitter account to your other social media account so that they can view and follow your Twitter.

Tania997

Twitter is a powerful tool for everything including business, so getting more followers is not easy. Try to follow a lot of people. Other than that, write interesting content, see what the trends are and use them to attract people. Also, try writing tweets with links in them. Research has shown they get clicked and get you followers more than normal tweets. Also, write an interesting bio. If people like you in that bio, they will be sure to follow you.

augusta

To get more followers on twitter.I did the following :

upload a fancy pic for my do

followed back people

Ask people to follow me

update my twitter every other day

tweet useful information
some buy followers,you. an if you want to.