Hi there!

HannaMN

Hello guys! It's so nice to be here and I'm very excited to communicate with all of you. I'm a newbie and still lacking in this kind of field but I am very much willing to learn and exchange information with you guys!

ulterios

Hello and welcome to Internet Marketing Star Forum, we are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the forum and reading your posts.

Don't worry about being new to this field, we always have many new people who are just starting out and learning what they can. We have lots of very helpful members to help any questions that you may have so feel free to ask anything you want to know.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Kania

Welcome to the website. I am still a newbie a little but I have learned many things and have been getting help from other members. I think you will like to be on this forum. :D

Dean

Welcome to the forum Hanna.

Just start reading some threads around the site and you'll soon gain knowledge in this field.

See you around the boards. :)

JennyJ

We were all newbies at some point and all it takes is a willingness to learn and some time to dedicate to it and you will become successful.

There are a lot of newbies here so many people can relate to the place where you are so don't worry about being new.

Welcome to the forum.