Have you ever used payoneer to receive payments?

mildredtabitha

I have heard many negative feedback from those who use payoneer to receive payments. They say that it has many charges included and you only get to enjoy less of your hard earned money because most of it is deducted.

I would like to start using this payment system because I have started working on a site that doesn't accept PayPal. What is your experience with payoneer and the advice you can give me?

JohnQ

I haven't used Payoneer myself but a friend of mine has used it as a payment method for his freelance services and he said that they will not protect you in freelance work disputes or for digital products or services because they have no way to verify that you delivered what you got paid for.

So I would be careful if you are getting paid for something digital or something else that might cause you to get the short end of the stick if their is a dispute.

melvs

I have heard many negative feedback from those who use payoneer to receive payments. They say that it has many charges included and you only get to enjoy less of your hard earned money because most of it is deducted.

I would like to start using this payment system because I have started working on a site that doesn't accept PayPal. What is your experience with payoneer and the advice you can give me?

I just have gotten a Payoneer account for 2 years and have used it for 1 time for receiving a payment from a client. And I see that Payoneer is true to their promise, I was able also received a referral pay from them and in the Philippines, they give a $100 incentives because they are partnered with one of the Groups called Online Freelancers. If this is the only way you can receive money from your client, I think you can go for it since they are trustworthy enough for me. I don't know with other members here but that is what I can share from Payoneer. Thanks!

Adrianhenry

Yes, I've used Payoneer for receiving payments, and you're right; it's a popular choice, especially in situations where PayPal isn't an option. While Payoneer does have fees, like any payment platform, the key is understanding the fee structure and planning accordingly. It's essential to be aware of the specific charges related to your transactions, such as withdrawal fees or currency conversion costs.

My advice would be to carefully read Payoneer's terms and fee details, so you're fully aware of what you'll be charged for different transactions. Additionally, consider how frequently you'll be receiving payments and in what amounts. Sometimes, despite the fees, the convenience and ability to receive payments from various sources make it worthwhile.

Also, explore other payment alternatives specific to your region or industry. Always compare fees, processing times, and user reviews to make an informed decision that aligns with your financial goals. Hope this helps!