Has anyone used any services bought on Fiverr?

TheArticulate

You got an animated intro for $5? Usually the services I saw for those were in the $15-20 range or higher but it was over a year or so ago when I happened to see them. I only looked at a couple though.
Yes, I actually got 10 animated logos for $5.50 after tax. I was surprised with the quality and quantity that he provided for such a reasonable fee.

augusta

I don't think services on Fiverr are junks or bad.I have done a couple of tasks with them and they services were prompt and neat.

I believe everywhere the must be a Judas,if you know what I mean.So you can't use the attitude of one fellow to judge all.

Fuverr services are good,So you can go ahead and use them.

Kania

I have not used them but I have a friend who is a blogger that uses Fiverr services often. He says not to use the traffic services because they are just bot traffic but he uses many other services and says that for just $5 it is good services.

Dean

I don't think services on Fiverr are junks or bad.I have done a couple of tasks with them and they services were prompt and neat.

I believe everywhere the must be a Judas,if you know what I mean.So you can't use the attitude of one fellow to judge all.

Fuverr services are good,So you can go ahead and use them.
I think there are both good and bad services on Fiverr, you just have to make sure to look into any service you are thinking about buyer. You are right, there are usually good and bad things to be found everywhere.

I have not used them but I have a friend who is a blogger that uses Fiverr services often. He says not to use the traffic services because they are just bot traffic but he uses many other services and says that for just $5 it is good services.
Fiverr traffic gigs have gotten a bad reputation and everywhere I have read or seen anything about them, it was not good at all.

I think as long as you use caution and common sense when buying a service there then you will probably do ok.

Kania

Fiverr traffic gigs have gotten a bad reputation and everywhere I have read or seen anything about them, it was not good at all.

I think as long as you use caution and common sense when buying a service there then you will probably do ok.
Yes I see many posts or people saying that Fiverr traffic is bad on some other blogs and sites I read and find things. I will not use those.