Has anyone used any services bought on Fiverr?

Dean

I have been looking into outsourcing some of the tasks that I need to do and have been told by a fellow website owner that he uses service from Fiverr and has good luck with them. I have also seen around the web that most of the services there are junk. Does anyone have any experiences with buying any kind of services from Fiverr?

Usually you always get what you pay for, but the person who told me about his experiences has said that this is not the case.

If you have any experiences or thought on this then i'd love to hear them.

Cheers, Dean.

ulterios

Fiverr is one of those hit or miss types of places. There are some sellers that actually do some really great work, especially when you consider the prices. However, there are some really bad sellers on there that you will wish you hadn't done business with.

I would just look at the reviews and the ratings of the sellers before you make any purchases and ask the seller any questions you might have, before you buy anything. ;)

Catherine1

I've never used them but I keep getting emails from them for some reason so I have checked them out. It seems like you can get some good deals there but I really don't know what the quality of work can be expected for 5 bucks.

Dean

I've never used them but I keep getting emails from them for some reason so I have checked them out. It seems like you can get some good deals there but I really don't know what the quality of work can be expected for 5 bucks.
Yeah, I really wouldn't expect much for 5 dollars but sometimes we can be surprised. I have seen some logo's that other people have had done and they were actually quite nice for the price.

If I was to buy a service there I would look at it as just a testing site and see what happens. You might be surprised at what you get!

Cheers, Dean.

Catherine1

Yeah, I really wouldn't expect much for 5 dollars but sometimes we can be surprised. I have seen some logo's that other people have had done and they were actually quite nice for the price.

If I was to buy a service there I would look at it as just a testing site and see what happens. You might be surprised at what you get!

Cheers, Dean.
I might give one of the sellers there a shot for a logo. I'm not very good at doing any kind of design work so i'll probably try someone out just to see what happens. If it doesn't turn out good then it's no big loss.

KeralMTG

I know some people that have used fiverr before and they say it is a real good value. If you want better services then it can cost more than 5 dollars US sometimes. I might try them sometime.

Maria Marketing

I haven't bought any from them but another member here told me about some services that he got there so I am thinking about trying them out for a couple of things just to see what I can get. It's not a big loss if you don't get much and you never know if you might be surprised at what you get.

Ana

I have not used them but I did look there a couple of time to maybe get a logo. I can draw real nice but for designing a logo for a website with software I can't do that. I might get a logo from them and I will let the members know if it was good.

Muzzamil

I have been looking into outsourcing some of the tasks that I need to do and have been told by a fellow website owner that he uses service from Fiverr and has good luck with them. I have also seen around the web that most of the services there are junk. Does anyone have any experiences with buying any kind of services from Fiverr?

Usually you always get what you pay for, but the person who told me about his experiences has said that this is not the case.

If you have any experiences or thought on this then i'd love to hear them.

Cheers, Dean.
I have bought many services from Fiverr.com and always got the value for what I paid for. I had articles written for my websites, got logos for my Facebook fan page, and some more services related to website. The only time when I got a bad service was when I tried Fiverr,com for the first time ever to drive traffic to website. That was a major disaster because I got junk and robot traffic. This was when I first got started at Internet Marketing and I wanted to see if for $5 I could get good traffic and I got bunch of junk traffic, and later I learned myself how to drive valuable traffic and how to do marketing. So I never needed anyone else to drive traffic to my website but I still use Fiverr.com to get new logos and new articles.

Dean

I have bought many services from Fiverr.com and always got the value for what I paid for. I had articles written for my websites, got logos for my Facebook fan page, and some more services related to website. The only time when I got a bad service was when I tried Fiverr,com for the first time ever to drive traffic to website. That was a major disaster because I got junk and robot traffic. This was when I first got started at Internet Marketing and I wanted to see if for $5 I could get good traffic and I got bunch of junk traffic, and later I learned myself how to drive valuable traffic and how to do marketing. So I never needed anyone else to drive traffic to my website but I still use Fiverr.com to get new logos and new articles.
I have been extra busy lately and have been thinking about having some articles written for some of my sites. I have always written my own articles because I always wanted quality articles and was afraid that most of the articles that I would be getting from writing services are poor quality. I have had some sample articles given to me and they were all junk that I would not be able to use.

What kind of quality can I expect on the articles from Fiverr? Are they good quality?

Cheers, Dean.

Muzzamil

I have been extra busy lately and have been thinking about having some articles written for some of my sites. I have always written my own articles because I always wanted quality articles and was afraid that most of the articles that I would be getting from writing services are poor quality. I have had some sample articles given to me and they were all junk that I would not be able to use.

What kind of quality can I expect on the articles from Fiverr? Are they good quality?

Cheers, Dean.
If you pay their regular price of $5 then you are not very likely to get great articles, they will be probably be mediocre level of articles. Many of the fiverr freelancers have premium programs where they charge more and where they say they make sure that your article is top notch but I can't guarantee that because I have never tried them because I always paid the regular price of $5. I got articles written for my site when I was first beginning because back then I didn't trust my own writing. But after doing writing for significant amount of time, I had gained confidence in my own writing and since then I have been writing my own articles. Now days I only get my logos made from fiverr because I have been making a lot Facebook pages for which I need logos. Now days there are many writers on fiverr so if you really want to get your articles written from somebody else then I would suggest you to do some research on writers and see which ones will be best fit for you. I hope I answered your question right and if there is anything that I didn't explain well, please let me know. Good Luck!

Dean

If you pay their regular price of $5 then you are not very likely to get great articles, they will be probably be mediocre level of articles.
Yes I completely understand that. I would never expect to have something that was the best yet only paying $5 for it. If I was to buy the $5 articles I would just want something that filled a need I had for that topic.

But after doing writing for significant amount of time, I had gained confidence in my own writing and since then I have been writing my own articles.
That is the same with me. I never liked writing or thought I would be able to write articles but after being forced to do it then it got easier and easier.

Now days I only get my logos made from fiverr because I have been making a lot Facebook pages for which I need logos.
Do you get the logo's made by themselves separately then add them to a Facebook header or do you have them make the whole Facebook header?

I hope I answered your question right and if there is anything that I didn't explain well, please let me know. Good Luck!
Yes, you have been very helpful and I appreciate your help. You have some experience with things I do not know yet and your answers help, thank you for that. I have seen that you are always helpful to many members here.

Cheers, Dean.

TCoder

I used fiverr a few times, you just need to be selective and what you're purchasing or trying to accomplish. Say you want to buy a photo with a girl holding up a sign with your company name on it. If that's your thing and you want to pay $5 for it, it's worth it. It depends what your looking for, with the right mindset you can extract a lot of value from it.

Traveler

I have made many purchases from fiverr.com and I have learned that you need to look at the ratings and feedback for the sellers before you buy anything. There are many good and bad sellers there so you need to look at the service quality they give their buyers before making a purchase. The logo services are real good if you use a top seller and I have bought many and will recommend them.

Ben

I haven't bought any services from them but I get spam emails from people pushing their services on there. Since they are charging only 5 bucks for a service it kind of makes me question how good those services are. Just my crazy overthinking I guess.

TheArticulate

I had someone on Fiverr create an animated intro for my business after I had my logo designed. I did my research and found someone who had good ratings and reviews as well a very favorable product. I put in my order of $5 + tax, and I was given a link to see all 20 or so of the different animations he was willing to incorporate my logo into. I picked my 10 animations and he had them to me within the allotted timeframe of 3 days, I think.

He was professional, kind, quick, and the product was exactly how he had marketed it to be. I was impressed with the work, honestly, and I'd use Fiverr again!

Unknown

I have previously used Fiverr. I was looking for a good logo design for one of the companies that I was helping to launch and we were struggling a lot. So, I made an ad on Fiverr and I was surprised by how many people were actually interested. I got a ton of messages so we had a variety of choices and people with different experience. We ended up picking the one we thought was the best fit and it turned out amazingly. It was definitely worth the money :)

vinaya

I am a Fiverr biuyer however, I have not bought many gigs on Fiverr. I have bought logo desigining services and traffic services. When I was angered with traffic service, I was satisfied with logo desigbing service. For the payment of just $5, I was able to get two logos. I bought traffic service that said US traffic. I talked to the seller and he convinced me that the traffic was freal human traffic. However, when the traffic was delievered, I found out that it was bot traffic. I claimed refund and thankfully I was frefunded.

Marcos

I have previously used Fiverr. I was looking for a good logo design for one of the companies that I was helping to launch and we were struggling a lot. So, I made an ad on Fiverr and I was surprised by how many people were actually interested. I got a ton of messages so we had a variety of choices and people with different experience. We ended up picking the one we thought was the best fit and it turned out amazingly. It was definitely worth the money :)
You posted an ad requesting a specific task?

I only thought that you had to pick from what services were offered. I really do not know much about fiverr but if you can do this then I may give it a try to see what happens.

Dean

I had someone on Fiverr create an animated intro for my business after I had my logo designed. I did my research and found someone who had good ratings and reviews as well a very favorable product. I put in my order of $5 + tax, and I was given a link to see all 20 or so of the different animations he was willing to incorporate my logo into. I picked my 10 animations and he had them to me within the allotted timeframe of 3 days, I think.

He was professional, kind, quick, and the product was exactly how he had marketed it to be. I was impressed with the work, honestly, and I'd use Fiverr again!
You got an animated intro for $5? Usually the services I saw for those were in the $15-20 range or higher but it was over a year or so ago when I happened to see them. I only looked at a couple though.

If you don't mind me asking, was the logo cost $5? I've never created any orders there so I don't even know how that works and if you set a price or if there is a minimum or something.

I am a Fiverr biuyer however, I have not bought many gigs on Fiverr. I have bought logo desigining services and traffic services. When I was angered with traffic service, I was satisfied with logo desigbing service. For the payment of just $5, I was able to get two logos. I bought traffic service that said US traffic. I talked to the seller and he convinced me that the traffic was freal human traffic. However, when the traffic was delievered, I found out that it was bot traffic. I claimed refund and thankfully I was frefunded.
I have seen many sellers say that their traffic was real human traffic but it turned out that it wasn't. Given the price of the services there it would be hard to get human traffic.