Google Adwords or Bing Ads?

Dean

Whenever I have used paid advertising these are the two that I have used the most. Out of them I have always had better success with Bing Ads as far as return on the money I spent on the ads. This is in part because I was able to get more clicks for my money because Bing Ads is cheaper than Google Adwords.

I am curious as to what our other members have experienced when using these two advertising options.

Which has worked best for you?

Cheers, Dean.

vishwa

Bing ads works great to me compare to Adwords.I am using it from past 1 years and results are so satisfied. Google Adwords indeed a great PPC program but it requires high budget.

Dean

Bing ads works great to me compare to Adwords.I am using it from past 1 years and results are so satisfied. Google Adwords indeed a great PPC program but it requires high budget.
Yes Bing has always given me better results over Adwords also. I always get much more for my money with Bing.

Yes Adwords is great but you just have to pay more for your clicks over Bing. I wish Adwords would be more cost effective than they currently are.

Cheers. Dean.

ulterios

Determining which has worked best for me will depend on exactly how you are defining "Best". I have gotten a lot more positive results from AdWords but it has cost more for those results.

Bing ads has been better in my mind because I get a lot more positive results per dollar than I do with AdWords.

AdWords can get the clicks/traffic flowing to your site quicker but costs more to do so. Bing is a little slower with the number of clicks/traffic but it's more cost effective.

If I had to use just one it would be Bing just because of the return on investment. If I want clicks/traffic fast, then I will use AdWords. ;)

JennyJ

I have been thinking about trying out Bing advertising but I really don't know if it would be a good advertising choice? It seems like the members on this topic had good luck with it so I might try it out and see if it does well.

Dean

I have been thinking about trying out Bing advertising but I really don't know if it would be a good advertising choice? It seems like the members on this topic had good luck with it so I might try it out and see if it does well.
I'd definitely recommend trying out Bing advertising if you are looking for some PPC advertising. It has always worked well for me every time that I have used it.

You can even try it for free as there are coupon codes that you can get around the internet from anywhere between $50-$100 so it won't cost you anything to try it.

KeralMTG

I just got an advertising credit coupon for Bing for free advertising so I am going to be using that to see how it will work for my new marketing campaigns. I will share my results after I see what happens.

ulterios

I just got an advertising credit coupon for Bing for free advertising so I am going to be using that to see how it will work for my new marketing campaigns. I will share my results after I see what happens.
That's a great idea Keral. I think that you will be happy with the results that you get from Bing.

Just make sure to keep track of as many aspects of your advertising campaign as you can. That can help you analyze what works well and what doesn't over time.

Then when you decide to run another ad campaign you can look at your data to fine tune your new campaign to try to get better results each time that you advertise.

Dean

Nice, let us know how it works out for you Keral. :D

I think you'll be quite happy with the results you get. Also, don't get discouraged if the results are not the best at the beginning of the campaign. Sometimes you have to tweak the ad a little and some settings to get everything working the best.

Good luck with your ads! :D

KeralMTG

That's a great idea Keral. I think that you will be happy with the results that you get from Bing.

Just make sure to keep track of as many aspects of your advertising campaign as you can. That can help you analyze what works well and what doesn't over time.

Then when you decide to run another ad campaign you can look at your data to fine tune your new campaign to try to get better results each time that you advertise.
I was thinking of doing a spreadsheet for my advertisements to keep track of things. Like the cost and how many clicks I get and also how many sales I make.

Smith-K

You will end up wasting a lot of money if you start with Adwords right away. The reason being a lot of competitors bidding for the the same keyword, which ultimately increases your CPC. I always recommend to start with Bing, the interface is also same like Adwords, but you won't have to spend big money on the keywords you are going to bid on.

Dean

You will end up wasting a lot of money if you start with Adwords right away. The reason being a lot of competitors bidding for the the same keyword, which ultimately increases your CPC. I always recommend to start with Bing, the interface is also same like Adwords, but you won't have to spend big money on the keywords you are going to bid on.
Great point that you make there and that is why I always recommend Bing to start with. I use them often because I can get more clicks using Bing than on Adwords so the return on my money investment is much greater.