facebook hashtag

JennyJ

Hello,

What is use of hashtag(#) in facebook and how to use it?

Thanks
You use hashtags on Facebook the same way that you would use hashtags on Twitter. You hashtag a couple of the main keywords that you are wanting to get better search results for.

The hashtags are used to show your results higher in searches on Facebook than they would show if you did not use hashtags.

Kania

Hello,

Thanks
You use hashtags to make your posts easier for people to find based on the hashtags you use. You do not want to use too many but only a couple of the most important ones.

AmieBotella

You use hashtags on Facebook the same way that you would use hashtags on Twitter. You hashtag a couple of the main keywords that you are wanting to get better search results for.

The hashtags are used to show your results higher in searches on Facebook than they would show if you did not use hashtags.

Best definition and explanation. Most people abuse hashtag and post their statuses on hashtags. Which is ridiculous since Facebook will only quantify the ones that are frequently hash tagged by different people at a certain time and the ones that aren't as important but hash tagged are just merely nuisance in a post.

Milana

Hello,

Thanks
The hashtags in Facebook are used to help people find the appropriate results for things that they are searching for. I see many people not using them and that will hurt the effectiveness of your posts.

After I started using hashtags I saw a big increase in the effectiveness of my posts.

JennyJ

Best definition and explanation. Most people abuse hashtag and post their statuses on hashtags. Which is ridiculous since Facebook will only quantify the ones that are frequently hash tagged by different people at a certain time and the ones that aren't as important but hash tagged are just merely nuisance in a post.
So if we are not using the common hashtags then we are wasting our time?

Raeann Bell

A enterprise should use hashtags if they're used effectively. ... facebook creates a completely unique URL for the hashtags used so i can factor humans to the communique to inspire greater humans to use the hashtag and create extra relevant verbal exchange.