Does website traffic matter for approval?

Kania

Yeah. Some places want a lot of US, UK or Europe traffic so if you are getting a lot of traffic from countries that they don't want then that might be a factor.
Ok I understand now. Maybe if the traffic is from countries that the advertisers don't sell to then it will do no good to advertise.

Maria Marketing

I always get approved with my blog and it does not get much traffic compared to others I think. Maybe it does not matter to some of the affiliate programs.

Kania

I always get approved with my blog and it does not get much traffic compared to others I think. Maybe it does not matter to some of the affiliate programs.
I think that maybe some do but not all of them because I have been getting approved and I do not think I get much traffic. Some people said that where the traffic comes from might matter though. I was mostly worried about how many people come to my blog.

Maria Marketing

I think that maybe some do but not all of them because I have been getting approved and I do not think I get much traffic. Some people said that where the traffic comes from might matter though. I was mostly worried about how many people come to my blog.
Mine has been getting more traffic lately which is nice but in the past it never really got that much and I was always approved.

Kania

Mine has been getting more traffic lately which is nice but in the past it never really got that much and I was always approved.
I think that maybe I was just worrying too much. Some blogging friends were saying things that made me worried but I think they were just saying that.

Maria Marketing

I think that maybe I was just worrying too much. Some blogging friends were saying things that made me worried but I think they were just saying that.
Well maybe they were just trying to intimidate you. I think you will be fine and should just try to apply to any you are interested in and just see what happens.

Kania

Well maybe they were just trying to intimidate you. I think you will be fine and should just try to apply to any you are interested in and just see what happens.
I think that maybe they were or they wanted to seem like they were having more experience than me so they wanted to seem important. Now I am just applying to the ones I want and have not be denied yet. I have only applied to a few though.

Maria Marketing

I think that maybe they were or they wanted to seem like they were having more experience than me so they wanted to seem important. Now I am just applying to the ones I want and have not be denied yet. I have only applied to a few though.
Some people are like that so it's usually better to avoid them. Good luck with your approvals. I think you will be fine. :D