Do you like ebay?

squeeze

Surely yes!I like ebay.You are 100% buyer protection.I buy till now in ebay like phone,casing and etc.And i don't face any problem in ebay that's why i love it

KeralMTG

Surely yes!I like ebay.You are 100% buyer protection.I buy till now in ebay like phone,casing and etc.And i don't face any problem in ebay that's why i love it
The ebay buyer protection is a very nice feature for sure. I like sites that offer protection for the users.

Ben

I like ebay but I don't buy from their as often as I used to in the past. Most of the things I would have bought there I am just buying at the local stores because I didn't want to wait for them to be shipped.

You do have to pay close attention to details on ebay because multiple things might look the same in a picture but the specs in the listing are different from my experience. This is really something to look at for electronics.

KeralMTG

I like ebay but I don't buy from their as often as I used to in the past. Most of the things I would have bought there I am just buying at the local stores because I didn't want to wait for them to be shipped.

You do have to pay close attention to details on ebay because multiple things might look the same in a picture but the specs in the listing are different from my experience. This is really something to look at for electronics.
That is right and I saw that many times when I was looking at cell phones and tablets. The pistures were the same but some times the specs of the device were different.

Ben

That is right and I saw that many times when I was looking at cell phones and tablets. The pistures were the same but some times the specs of the device were different.
I think some of the sellers do that on purpose. If they are selling an older version of something then they show the newer image and try to get you to buy it based on the image like many people do.

KeralMTG

I think some of the sellers do that on purpose. If they are selling an older version of something then they show the newer image and try to get you to buy it based on the image like many people do.
I think the ebay buyer protection will cover you if you do not get what you paid for but you can not judge it by the image but only the description. If you do not get what you pay for then they refund your money.

Ben

I think the ebay buyer protection will cover you if you do not get what you paid for but you can not judge it by the image but only the description. If you do not get what you pay for then they refund your money.
That what they say it will do but I don't like to trust that policies like that will always cover the buyer's back. The sellers are the ones that make them the most money so they have to watch out for them too or they will just go sell somewhere else.

KeralMTG

That what they say it will do but I don't like to trust that policies like that will always cover the buyer's back. The sellers are the ones that make them the most money so they have to watch out for them too or they will just go sell somewhere else.
Yes but if the buyers are not protected then they will go to Amazon or some other website and that will hurt Ebay.

Ben

Yes but if the buyers are not protected then they will go to Amazon or some other website and that will hurt Ebay.
I agree but ebay has always kind of did things their own way and not always the way that you think would be the best.

KeralMTG

I agree but ebay has always kind of did things their own way and not always the way that you think would be the best.
I was reading something earlier that said that ebay tries to protect the buyers more than the sellers. That is why buyers can leave negative feedback for sellers but sellers can not leave negative feedback for buyers. They said that if a buyer gets negative feedback they might just start buying on one of ebays competitors.

Melker

I like ebay but I haven't used it since I moved out of the UK. I was using it there because there were a lot of local sellers but here I really don't know if there are that many. I have been thinking about finding something to sell on ebay to make extra money.

Ben

I was reading something earlier that said that ebay tries to protect the buyers more than the sellers. That is why buyers can leave negative feedback for sellers but sellers can not leave negative feedback for buyers. They said that if a buyer gets negative feedback they might just start buying on one of ebays competitors.
I understand why they would do that but I do not agree with it. You used to be able to leave negative feedback for buyers and it could help sellers because some buyers were just real bad and some also tried to play the system and scam the sellers. It would be nice to know if a buyer was a scammer or someone you should block from buying from you.

KeralMTG

I like ebay but I haven't used it since I moved out of the UK. I was using it there because there were a lot of local sellers but here I really don't know if there are that many. I have been thinking about finding something to sell on ebay to make extra money.
Check your country because there might be many sellers there too. Ebay is a big thing is many countries. I sell on ebay some times to make extra money. It can be good if you have some thing that people are looking for.